Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

Format: DVD|Change

on November 14, 2009
This is a stupid, crass, moronic, juvenile ile and I loved every minute of it. There are at least 5 scenes that I have never seen before in a film. Add that to the Tucker guy being one of the funniest guys I've seen in a long time, and a rapper named Horsed*ck.Mpeg and you got yourself a party. don't confuse it for THE OFFICE now, it's not clever. Miss March is just plain laugh out loud funny. It's absurd. I highly reccomend it for those of you who like silly, leave your logic at the door comedies. Plus what other movie has the line: "Lesbians...break down that door!" Get it and laugh.
Oh and amazingly enough, Hef was very good in his part. It didn't seem forced or fake. I bet if I'd break into his den, he'd talk to me the same way!
Every once in a while a film defies all logic, has no business getting a four star rating and offers nothing new to a genre and yet it succeeds where so many other like films fail. 'Miss March' is so stupid that you can't help but laugh at the over the top gross out gags that propel this stupid film through it's running time like a torpedo propelling through water.

The cast especially Cregger and Moore play two childhood friends, one who is a sex crazed kook and the other a reserved guy waiting for the right time to lose his virginity to his girlfriend of 2 1/2 years. After one of them comes out of a 4 year long coma(don't ask!), the two embark on a cross country road trip and extreme wackiness ensues!

The film is full of raunchy ridiculous high jinks and nudity and shouldn't even be worth looking at, but I must confess that I haven't laugh so hard in a while. It's just stupid fun, but I think this film will only appeal to a certain crowd of people who like a little shock humor in their diet.
44 comments|10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2015
One of my favorite comedies that makes me laugh always. These 2 best friends find a Playboy magazine then they are obsessed from there on. Fast forward to highschool where one of the guys is about to lose his virginity to his gorgeous girlfriend of 5 years. Then his buddy gets him drunk and he falls down the stairs and falls into a coma. Fast forward about 4 years then there is a sudden wake up from the coma when his buddy Tucker smacks him with a baseball bat.They go for a ride to the Playboy mansion and lots of crazy stuff ensues. They set fire to a hotel and have crazed firefighters after them the whole time(Tuckers girlfriend is a fireman,they live by the code) They party with a wannabee rapper who somehow made it big.Tucker takes his buddy on a roadtrip to find his ex girlfriend who is a centerfold.
So there is lots of crazy adventures on the road. Lots of explicit stuff i can't mention.Go get this if your a fan of constantly funny movies,you will laugh so hard.
on May 11, 2015
Honestly, not an amazingly memorable movie, but it was cheap and it made me laugh. This is a movie I'd watch about once a year when I needed a few laughs. The acting is pretty bad, but some of the main characters are very memorable. If you are a fan of raunchy comedies pick this up, but for just an average movie viewer I'd say that you can do without Miss March.
on November 24, 2009
For those who watch the whitest kids u know... you know what i'm talking about... some people just don't understand this type of humor... i would seriously watch a few clips online to make sure you wanna buy it first... other than that.. I PERSONALLY LOVED IT... i own all the wkuk dvd's too... so i knew i'd like this movie.
on June 26, 2009
but I couldn't help but laugh at the insane humor on display here. I suppose I'm just an immature teenager at heart sometimes (and I love The Whitest Kids U Know, well, at least the first 2 seasons).

I don't know if I can recommend this film, because it's obviously not for everyone......in fact I don't think it's for anyone really, except for me and my friends. So if any of you are reading this.....oh what the hell, you're gonna buy it anyways.
on January 29, 2015
Great idea for another T & A story except I really didn't like the two actors, Zach Cregger and Trevor Moore in the roles of the two guys trying to find the girl. Seems to me they could have picked better actors like John Cho & Kal Penn...
on June 17, 2014
I would recommend checking out The Whitest Kids U Know, before watching this movie, because not only can you watch it for free online, but it will definitely show you the kind of humor that will be in this film. That being said the film itself is pretty funny. I first watched it a few years ago and I still find myself quoting it to this day.
on April 18, 2014
What I had expected was a typical buddy movie filled with stupid innuendo and jokes. This movie is stupid, but enjoyably so. I normally do not like movies like this but this one had me rolling in places. It definitely is not appropriate for kids but if you just want something fun to watch that will not tax your mind, this is a good pick.
on March 17, 2014
It's sick, vulgar, and downright funny. It's made by two of the members of "Whitest Kids U' Know" (a sketch comedy group, whose Tv series ran for 5 seasons) I love their TV show and I loved the Movie. If your not into that kind of humor, your not going to enjoy this movie.