4.0 out of 5 stars Great product But....
the bench is in pretty good shape for beginners to intermediate athletes. woulda got 5 stars but one of the bench's parts came bent and me and my brother had to pound it back into shape with a Maul could have been shipping but the box was not crushed and the metal in this part is very strong. I still like the bench it is cheap in price but gets my workouts done.
Published on March 23, 2007 by H. George

1.0 out of 5 stars Lump
This bench has a huge "lumbar support" which makes bench pressing feel awkward. It is horribly designed. I rested upon it in the store and couldn't believe how uncomfortable it felt, and how much pressure it placed upon my back.

Avoid any Marcy products with the bench lump.
Published on June 22, 2007 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Lump, June 22, 2007
This review is from: Marcy MWB-716 Olympic Bench (Sports)

Avoid any Marcy products with the bench lump.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product But...., March 23, 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars great purchase., October 5, 2011
This review is from: Marcy MWB-716 Olympic Bench (Sports)
great quality bench. perfect for lifting in the comfort and privacy of your home. many ways to adjust, great value and would recommend to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, July 21, 2008
This review is from: Marcy MWB-716 Olympic Bench (Sports)
Bought this for my son who wanted to start weight training. It wasn't a luxury item so we didn't want to spend much. We certainly got our money's worth and more!

We tried looking at many sporting goods stores and some of the benches looked cheap or the bar wasn't this or that. This bench is STURDY, the bars, the weight lock up, etc...my son has had this over a year now and still uses it. We've added weights to it and it stores well.

Doesn't take up much room either. Great item for the price!! Even better for the price.

Marcy MWB-716 Olympic Bench