Cajun Justice 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Bayou Busted Sheriff Vernon Bourgeois is the most powerful man in town--overseeing the investigation of every strange and eerie occurrence in the region.
2. Catfish and Gators In Southern Louisiana, alligators are just a part of everyday life. When a vicious alligator attacks a family's dog, Deputy Melissa "Catfish" Quintal must call in the services of her alligator hunter boyfriend, Jacob Lirette, known as the "Gator Man".
3. Grave Robbery Aboveground crypts in Terrebonne Parish are just part of the landscape, because with frequent flooding, you can't bury bodies in the ground. These tombs are vulnerable to vandalism and theft.
4. Full Moon Madness The strangest and eeriest calls on the bayou happen at night, especially when a full moon shines overhead. Detective Terry Daigre has been trying to track down a gang of thieves that are preying on empty camps in the deep bayou.
5. A Real Drag After a violent boating accident, Sheriff Vernon Bourgeois joins forces with multiple agencies to recover a boat, and possibly a body, from the murky depths of the Mississippi waters.
6. Cursed The rich culture of Southern Louisiana is steeped with Cajun folklore and superstition. Weeks earlier, Deputy Tom Arnold was cursed by a suspect, and this comes to haunt the former California native.
7. Bone In My Swamp The Terrebonne Parish Sheriff's Office has to be ready for anything. In this episode, Deputy Storm Fitch heads to the docks to meet with a shrimper who believes he's caught a human bone in his shrimp net.
8. Poached In Terrebonne Parish, the local Cajuns are extremely territorial and very protective of their property. In this episode, New Orleans transplant Corporal Carey "CJ" Johnson is dispatched deep into the bayou to sort out a heated dispute.
9. Lost in the Swamp In this episode, Deputy Keith Bergeron goes deep in the bayou to check out a report of someone burning trash, but soon finds himself vastly outnumbered by several angry locals.
10. Gator Man's Law Terrebonne Parish nuisance alligator hunter Jacob Lirette has only a few precious tools he needs to catch and transport alligators - his fishing pole, his guns, and his truck.
11. Hunt for the Swamp Monster The local shrimpers in Terrebonne Parish are notorious for handling their own problems and don't like interference from the cops.
12. Mardi Gras Mardi Gras is the biggest party of the year in Southern Louisiana, and it doesn't just happen in New Orleans. Terrebonne Parish is home to the second biggest Mardi Gras in the state, which means the deputies are working around the clock.
13. The Great Swamp Escape In Terrebonne Parish, shrimping season is about to get underway as fisherman are getting their trawl boats ready and stretching out their nets.
14. Geaux Speed Racers Terrebonne Parish can be a tough place for teenagers to find weekend entertainment, so deputies will investigate all sorts of calls involving the bayou's most troublesome kids.
15. Bayou Biker Thieves Terrebonne Parish Sheriff's Deputies see their fair share of petty theft down the bayous. However, for the past two years, an organized ring of motorcycle thieves has been striking every six months.
16. Bayou Beasts Down the bayous of Terrebonne Parish, the deputies have to be ready for surprises at every turn.
17. Swamp Manhunt Aan armed and dangerous fugitive from another parish tries to make his escape in the swamps of Terrebonne, and the SWAT team, including Det. Lt. Terry Daigre and Deputy Paul "Highlights" Thibodeaux, is dispatched to find and apprehend him.
18. Bug Off In Southern Louisiana, the mosquito problem is so rampant and the annoying pests can get so big, the locals will often say the mosquito is the "state bird." Deputy Tom Arnold is called down the bayou to investigate a man disturbing his neighbors.
19. Not A Moment Too Soon Cajuns passion it part of what makes them so fascinating and unique. However, this passion is also alive and well in a Cajun's temper and it can cause fiery run-ins with the Terrebonne Parish Sheriff's Office.
20. Bourgeois' Last Stand Pt. 1 Sheriff Vernon Bourgeois is only weeks away from retirement, but he's making it his mission to take down a major copper theft ring that's been terrorizing his parish.
21. Bourgeois' Last Stand Pt. 2 Sheriff Vernon Bourgeois' time as sheriff is finally coming to an end, but he won't be satisfied retiring until he catches the leader of a very elusive copper theft ring.
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Jay Bluemke, Eric J. Christensen, Tom Dorman, Tucia Lyman, Nathan Novero, Ken Reichling, Andrew Ruggles|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love this show, I enjoy all their story's and how the people in interact with each other. I will watch it again.Published 9 days ago by Estee
Coming from Louisiana, I really enjoyed the Cajun Justice Season 1. The sights and sounds on all the episodes are very comforting to me. Read morePublished 9 days ago by DL
We are from Louisiana and we love the show!! Yes, we do things a little different in Bayou Country!! Hoping for a Season 2. The little jingle will stay with you. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Elizabeth Comeaux