Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: DVDChange

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on October 21, 2011
David Johnson, DVD Verdict --Eventually Carmen Electra does show up and wander around in her underwear for a bit. But featuring her so prominently in the marketing does Mardi Gras Spring Break a disservice. It feels like the powers-that-be are working hard to sell their production with a gimmick, when this is actually a surprisingly funny R-rated comedy.

Now, the preface needs to be said: this is only for viewers who dig the gross-out, hard-R, Hangover type of comedy. Breasts, excrement, banana penetration, and even a sporadic wiener shot are draped throughout. These guys seize on the R (or rather Unrated) rating and ensure you're getting more offensive, ridiculous, over-the-top crap than you can shake a stick at.

Speaking of which, there is a scene where Bret Harrison takes a giant dump in Carmen Electra's toilet. But because the flushing mechanism is broken (of course), he bare-hands his deposit, cradles it in a towel, hides it in the tub, and eventually ends up in the hallway, heaving the turd into a ceiling fan, spraying everyone with poop. God help me...I laughed.

That's what effective movies like this can do to relatively mature grown-ups...turn them into sputtering middle-schoolers who laugh at their own farts. I am so ashamed.

The DVD: 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen, 5.1 Dolby surround, and no extras.

-Full review at dvdverdict.com
on November 10, 2013
It is a typical spring break film. Carmen Electra is ok as is the rest of the cast. Not really my type of flick but I didn't buy it for me. I got it for my son and his girlfriend. They would probably give it a 4 star.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse