5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag at reasonable price
Published on December 15, 2010 by Jason L.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Great bag but not the correct bag for my margaritaville machine
Published 4 months ago by Shevy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag at reasonable price, December 15, 2010
Jason L. (Roseville, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Margaritaville AD1200 Universal Travel Bag Fits DM0500, NBMGDM0900, DM1000 & DM2000 Series (Kitchen)
I was very hesitant about spending this much money on an accessory. After receiving it, I know now why they charge what they do. The bag is made similarly to a quality backpack, with the same types/quantity of material and zippers. Now I can take the machine off the counter and store it somewhere during the winter months when it doesn't get used as much. We used it with the Figi machine, and it works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Accessory, February 15, 2011
I don't know how I missed the fact that this travel bag was available. It is padded and holds the Key West concoction maker safely. It has a pocket for the shot glass and salt rimmer as well. I took my concoction maker on a 1400 mile road trip to where else, Key West recently. I highly recommend this accessory for your party blender.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition, January 31, 2012
bought it...love it! I can't imagine having the cordless frozen concoction maker without the case...how else would you get it from place to place as needed? This is the perfect solution at a reasonable price, and keeps everything together and in one place until needed. Well made and functional.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have if you own a Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, June 3, 2011
The bag is exactly as described. Definitely worth the 30 or so dollars. It's very sturdy and perfect for the storage of my Bahamas Frozen Concoction maker. I needed this because I have very little counter space and needed to store my machine when not in use; and trying to put it back in the box was a pain. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I kind of wish it was more of a case with hard sides instead of just a heavily padded bag, so that it would protect from moderate impact and not just scratches and dust. Nevertheless, I recommend this if you own any of the Margaritaville models that will fit inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Margaritaville travel bag, January 18, 2012
got this bag yesterday off of Amazon for $30 and the blender fits perfect. I put the battery charger in with the mixer and the battery itself in the side pouch along with the measuring cup. I think the blender feels lighter in this bag when you pick up as oppose to being in the box the blender came in. I think this travel bag will come in very handy this summer on the beach or heading over to friends house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, November 29, 2010
Was very happy with the quality and fit of this bag. It fit my blender perfectly and helps to protect and keep it clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars A tote for my Margaritaville!, February 11, 2013
Bruce Sobocinski (Shavertown Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
I bought this because i was always forced to bring my 300 dollar margaritaville with me to friends and family's houses. Its a very protective case and a great place to store the frozen drink maker of jimmy buffett. A great addition! I recommend this product. Any questions please ask i am always looking for advice so i enjoy giving it when i can as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, January 20, 2012
Brandon (ROSEVILLE, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I was surprised as the was higher quality than I thought it would be. I would highly recommend to anyone with a Margaritaville.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great travel bag, June 22, 2011
I bought the Key West, or is it Key Largo, model for my wife and we have been using this constantly. We found it a pain to take it anywhere so when I saw this bag we knew we needed it! This is the perfect travel bag for it. We also use it to store it. Like others said, don't drop it, since it's not made to protect it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Party Time Protected!, November 19, 2013
It looks great and keeps the Margarita Machine Clean! Ready for use at any time without having to re-rinse. Handy!