5.0 out of 5 stars I was skeptical...
I distinctly remember making fun of the Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker when I first saw it advertised in the Front Gate catalog. ("Who's going to buy a three hundred dollar blender on steroids?!? Hah-hah-hah...") Imagine my horror when my wife announced that she wanted one for her birthday. Looks like that "who" was going to be "me".

The vast...
Published on May 6, 2007 by Clay N. Cowgill

3.0 out of 5 stars Go with the Fiji
This machine is a 3 at best. We loved this machine for the first 8 months but then it broke due to poor construction. The mechanism at the bottom of the jar used for blending is made of plastic and all the pieces were shaven off leaving the machine inoperable. I contacted the manufacturer and they will replace the unit with the same model. I asked for an upgrade at my...
Published on September 12, 2010 by Taylor

‹ Previous | 112 13 1429 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Invention Ever, November 1, 2010
This review is from: Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker (Kitchen)
The Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker is absolutely the best invention ever! I have made numerous frozen concoctions including margaritas, pina coladas, daiquiris, other drinks that haven't been named yet! I have found it extremely useful to make my protein shakes after a workout at the gym! (Non-alcholic of course) My daughter even likes for me to use the "Shave only" feature and make her snowcones! All you have to do if you want your concoction thicker is hit the "Shave only" feature then blend only! It took me a few times to get it right, but now I'm a Master! Adding fruit is not a problem either...just throw it in and let the machine do all the work! The MFCM is extremely versatile and has been a hit everywhere I take it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Company stands behind their products ..., September 23, 2010
This review is from: Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker (Kitchen)
My original review of the product was this, "Similar story to some other one-star reviewers: after a little over a year the blender no longer "catches" and spins to blend. The piece that catches the jug and makes the blade spin is worn down because it is only PLASTIC. I called the company for replacement parts, they don't make them."
HOWEVER, after writing a letter to the company, they made it right and replaced the product. Great customer service and we love the machine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing must have!, September 17, 2010
This review is from: Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker (Kitchen)
If you like frozen drinks, this is the machine for you! It is so easy and convenient. Takes just a minute to whip up a batch of your favorite frozen beverage to impress and satisfy your friends. Your place will become party central with this terrific tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra cash, August 15, 2010
This review is from: Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker (Kitchen)
This blender rocks. I've been looking for a blender that can handle smoothie making and this is the product. It shaves the ice first then drops it into the blender for the actual blending.

As previous people have stated, it's a little loud, however my last blender that couldn't handle the frozen fruit and didn't blend well was also loud. This blends so fast that the noise shouldn't bother anyone.

If you're at all curious as to how big the blender is, it's about the size of my KitchenAid mixer, but less weight. This is a little hard for me to store, since I'm limited on cabinets, so I leave it out on the counter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Margarita Machine, August 12, 2010
RGock (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker (Kitchen)
After years of trying to make margaritas like we would get in the restaurants without success we finally found a way to do it. We ordered the Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker and have been very happy with the results. I like how you can adjust the ice mixture to your taste. The maker produces great consistent margaritas just like you would find in a restaurant. You can also make pina coladas and non-alcoholic frozen drinks. Instead of using the maragarita mixes out there try using the frozen lemonade canisters in your supermarket frozen section, they come out great. We like them better than the mixes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Addition To My Kitchen, July 21, 2010
This review is from: Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker (Kitchen)
Nice, heavy duty blender! Love the shaved ice. Very easy to use and makes the best margaritas and smoothies. Would recommend this item to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this drink maker - fun for the whole family!, July 4, 2010
This review is from: Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker (Kitchen)
Got this for my husband for Father's Day, and it may well be the best gift I've ever given him. He absolutely loves it. Functionality is easy... hit one switch, and it does both the ice shredding and actual blending and turns itself off when it's done. He's burned out several blenders trying to crush ice, and this completely solves that problem. The kids love making up virgin smoothie flavors, and it's always a big hit at pool parties. It is sort of big... you'll need some room on your countertop for it. But it's well worth the price and the storage space needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine, May 6, 2010
This review is from: Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker (Kitchen)
Makes great margaritas. I like the way the consistency can be adjusted to create drinks from frozen to "on-the-rocks" without the ice cubes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Entertaining!, February 6, 2010
This review is from: Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker (Kitchen)
I purchased this item for my sister and her husband. It has been a permanent fixture for our parties. It is very easy to use and can easily handle a large supply of drinks. It works perfectly. I strongly recommend the purchase. It is worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, March 19, 2009
This review is from: Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker (Kitchen)
I already knew I was going to like. My friend has one. Works really well shaving the ice and blending.

‹ Previous | 112 13 1429 | Next ›