Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Margaritaville Footwear Men's Havana Boat Shoe
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 2, 2015
This is my second pair of Margaritaville shoes. My first pair lasted almost two years until I wore holes in them. I used them almost every day during that time period. This pair can be worn for casual and semi-casual dress. I can wear them with or without socks and they are comfortable in both cases. I wear them around the house; for work; and for running errands. They are extremely comfortable and fit my feet perfectly. They look great; feel great; and I'm very happy with their versatility. I highly recommend these shoes!
on June 15, 2014
This was a replacement pair of the same make/ model. My husband loved his other pair they were comfortable so when they got worn out the search was on to find the same shoe. Amazon had it, 4 years later! Fabulous !
on June 2, 2014
Fits exactly to my size (I'm a 10 1/2 medium) and a super comfortable shoe as well. Soft mesh, breathable lining, sturdy leather uppers and a solid sole make these a hit for me! I have these and a pair of Clarks UN-structured boat shoes and these are right on par with the Clarks!
on January 17, 2014
I love boat shoes, as a matter of fact I try to only wear boat shoes. And these are the most comfortable boat shoes ever, very high quality leather. Usually buy 9.5 but I got these on 9 and the fitted just right. I regret not buy a couple of pairs more since since I can't find my size on line now. Search no more.
on July 19, 2014
I bought these shoes as a gift. The recipient can't say enough good about them!!! Comfort seems to be the word most often used. I have seen them on and they are very stylish. I have also seen the recipient in many pictures throughout the summer and you guessed it, he's wearing these shoes. If a picture is worth a thousand words than enough said.
on April 6, 2016
Very comfortable and stylish and fit my Extra wide foot just fine and gave me heel support.

The only issue that I have with these is that once my sweat merges with the glue or some chemical component in the shoe, they start to stink. I can put foot powder/baking soda or even go the bleach route but they still stink if I wear them for more than a couple hours. I think it is either the glue or the tanning process is the cause as I clean my feet, clean the shoes and still . However, this is not the only pair of shoes that I have with this problem, as this issue seems to point to where/how they were made (China).
on May 7, 2016
Buying shoes online is a new experiment for me. I had previously purchased some "Margaritaville Footwear" via local retail but not this exact shoe. I was pleased with the earlier shoe so took a flyer on this pair. Very pleased. I'm a big guy and the shoes are comfortable for the entire day with plenty of width without being too wide.
on October 27, 2014
Margaritaville Footwear Men's Havana Slip On, Rawhide, 10.5 M US. This is actually the second pair I purchased for my oldest son. I'd purchased an identical pair, except brown in color, for my youngest son for an upcoming trip we were about to all take together. When my oldest son seen his younger brothers shoes and tried them on, he instantly commented on how comfortable they were. So I ordered another pair and surprised my oldest son with them. They are very sturdy constructed with an all leather upper and nice non-slip sole. Would definitely recommend them for purchase. 4 thumbs up from my two sons who each own a pair.
on March 13, 2016
I have two pairs of shoes in this style from two different makers and I almost always grab these to ware over the others as they are more comfortable for all day use. Go good with jeans and shorts. Comfortable with or without socks.
on May 5, 2015
They are nice comfortable shoes that look good and seem to hold up well. They seem to run a little narrow but then I have duck feet so all shoes, except crocs, seem narrow to me. These just a little more than usual.