Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker wi...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 63% off the $425.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker with Auto or Manual Shave and Blend
|Price:||$228.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$196.01 (46%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Frozen concoction maker shaves ice and blends up to 32 ounces
- Automatically mixes the right proportion of ice with the ingredients
- Front-access controls; stable footprint; generous handle and drip-free spout
- Easy-to-clean design; includes four coasters
- Measures 15-2/3 by 11 by 21 inches
- Measures 15-2/3 by 11 by 21 inches; 1-year warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker with Auto or Manual Shave and Blend
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Dream Kitty||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Pearl white, green||Black||Gray||Green|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker -- DM1000
What'll it be--1, 2 or 3 drinks? That's the only decision you'll ever have to make with the Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker. It does everything else for you, including shaving the ice and then automatically blending it with your favorite ingredients. Unlike other machines that crush ice, the Key West shaves ice to ensure smooth, delicious results. Feeling creative? Use the manual settings to put your personal touch on the consistency of the drinks. Then, let the Key West Frozen Concoction Maker work its magic, making your house party central. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Concoct up to two, full 36-ounce pitchers of frozen drinks without refilling the extra-large ice reservoir
- The machine knows just the right proportions of ice and ingredients using the automatic settings
- Make the exact number of drinks you want with the 1, 2, or 3 drink selector
- Customize drinks to personal tastes by relying on the manual settings
- A dependable workhorse with its durable housing and sturdy glass blending jar
- Beautiful just sitting there, trimmed in stainless steel
A Breeze to Use
Fill the ice reservoir with ice, add measured ingredients into the blender jar, and you're well on your way to the perfect margarita or other favorite drink. Choose one, two, or three drinks from the control panel, then fire it up with the "Shave 'n Blend" toggle switch.
Plus, for manual control, the handy "blend only/shave only" toggle switch lets you add more ice--or blend it as long as you want.
Shaved Ice is Key
The automatic "Shave 'n Blend" cycle uses a sharp shaving paddle to finely and evenly shave ice from the top of the machine, while blades in the blending jar pulverize all the ingredients to frosty smooth perfection.
Glass Blending Jar
The Key West Frozen Concoction Maker provides a sturdy glass blending jar with a 36-ounce capacity, measuring marks up the side, and an easy-grip handle. Both the blending jar and its lid are dishwasher-safe for quick cleanup.
What's in the Box?
Margaritaville DM1000 Key West Frozen Concoction Maker, 36-ounce glass blending jar, Quick Start guide, user manual
Top Customer Reviews
The vast majority of positive reviews on Amazon calmed my fears a bit and I ordered one up. As usual, Amazon delivered quickly and it was unpacked and setup in a couple minutes.
Exactly true to its claims, the thing actually makes perfect consistency margaritas and any other frozen drinks you can think of. I think I like it more than my wife. It has a "power tool" vibe to it that guys appreciate. Spinning blades and high speed motors. What could possibly go wrong?
There's a few things/tips to be aware of:
1) It's BIG. It just barely clears the front of our kitchen cabinets and is too tall to go under them. Pretty heavy to lift onto a high shelf too.
2) It does a more consistent job making a "full" pitcher than just a single drink. Having a lot of ice in the hopper works best; putting a single glass full of ice in will be too watery if you use the automatic cycle. To compensate, for a single drink I manually hold the "shave" switch on for ~4-5 seconds prior to starting the automatic mix cycle. Works great.
3) The shaved ice melts faster than cubes when it touches glass, so I've taken to icing the pitcher to keep the glass cool (or at least filling it with cold water for a few seconds) before adding the liquid ingredients. Unlike plastic pitchers on commercial drink makers, the glass (thick glass at that) can transfer a lot of heat.Read more ›
It's very easy to operate. All you do is fill the ice chamber with ice, pour the correct amout of your drink mixture into the pitcher (it will make 1-3 servings at a time), set the machine to how many servings you would like, then turn it on. The machine automatically measure,shaves and blend the perfect amount of ice according to the amount of servings. No more watery drinks.
When my kids have friends over for pool parties they love me to make them alcohol free strawberry daiquiris or pina coladas or fruit smoothies.
One nice feature about this machine is that as the ice in the ice chamber melts, the water is channeled into a collection reservoir, that is easily removeable to dump out. The water never mixes with the drink mix.
Clean-up is simple. Whatever ice remains in the ice chamber can be left to melt and drain into the reservoir then discard it or you can have the machine shave the remaining ice into the pitcher. We put our pitcher and pitcher parts into the dishwasher for a good cleaning.
If you are a frozen drink lover, like my husband and I are you have to own one of these. It's pricey but worth it!
I also, highly recommend the canvas carrying case that can be purchased separately. It's very nicely made.
I fired it up that night with my fiance and friends.
We made 3 different types of "freezy" drinks.
The machine is so worth it!
I was considering buying the full size Parrot-Ice machine for 2k, but decided to be a little frugal. I'm glad I did!
This machine will keep a party of 2-15 people happy as long as you have TONS of ice on hand.
I set it up on a table with 3, or 4 different types of mixes and a big cooler of ice.
We have thrown 2 pool parties, and 2 crawfish boils with this machine kicking out drinks. Not once has there been a problem, except for XXXXXXX getting her bikini top ripped off by the ice hooper lid.....but that was NOT the machines fault! (mostly not) :)
Cleaning the machine is just like cleaning your blender, but with a few more parts. It is a drag, but it is worth it. It takes about 5 minutes to clean and dry all the parts.
We discovered a low calorie freezy drink you should try.
Crystal Lite made with 1 part water, 2 parts vodka, and ice.
Set the machine for 3 servings and add the liquid to the 3cup measure on the side.
Give the blended mixture a little more shaved ice and viola!
Seriously buy the machine, or you will hate yourself and stub your toe.
My wife came home from Costco and mentioned the Margaritaville machine was on sale for $199.00. I purchased one have have not used the other units since.
Some features to note:
1. This machine is large; it does not fit under the cupboards in our kitchen, nor did my wife want this unit in the kitchen on display all the time. I have it set up in our enclosed carport, right next to a portable ice making machine. (Very handy indeed).
2. The Margaritaaville shaving blade does a far superior job than the other units I have. No lumps and a very smooth blend of ice in your drink.
3. It is better to load more ice than you think you need; better to have extra ice when it is in the automatic shave and blend mode.
4. When selecting one, two, or three drinks the unit takes all the guess work out of the equation. This is one of the features I appreciate the most.
5. There is a small hole and holding container in the ice basket that allows the water to store in a plastic unit at the back. This works great and keeps the ice dry. I have never needed to empty the water holder when hosting a get together with a lot of people over.
6. After each use, I simply wash it out in soapy water and am careful to reassemble the washer and blade to the bottom of the glass holder. The first two or three times I was not as careful as I should have been, and found the margarita mix leaked out of the bottom.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just threw away my THIRD machine....shame on me. All 3 died just after a year of use (no warranty any longer) and despite numerous calls to the manufacturer... Read morePublished 6 days ago by PID
I buy everything from Margaritaville Mix to sunscreen. I used this unit about once a month for a year and a half and now the blender's motor has gone out. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Xiola Bleu
still working great like 5 years later ! great product thx againPublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
The product description said it was used in great condition, but no kidding, it was still sealed in its original packaging. It was a gift for my mom, and she loves it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I have had this for years, it still works perfectly. Highly recommended product.Published 2 months ago by NC USMC Corpsman
I love my margaritaville margarita machine! Talk about a breeze to make margaritas! Although, I wasn't impressed with the margarita recipes in the book that came with it, I soon... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Leslie Belt
This machine is dangerous! It literally makes the perfect margarita every time. It's even great to just shave ice for snow cones for the kids.Published 3 months ago by Lisa M. Espenschied