Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 30, 2014
The material is nice, semi stretchy, but that is where the positives stop.

I'm 6'4" about 230, I;m a 36" waist, but wear 38" for relaxed comfy fit. I ordered a XXL after I read the reviews here, well it arrived today. These must be kid sized XXL!?! Tight in the waist, hips, and thighs, also very short! These will be returned!

Buyer beware! Order a size or two larger if you must have these, otherwise look elsewhere.
on July 31, 2013
Accordin to Amazon's size hart an XXL should fit 44 - 47 inch waists. My waist is 46. Upon arriva, I tried them on and they were no where near close to fit. They were not only tight in the legs but couldn't eve get the waist to touch. I promptly returned them for a refund.
on January 26, 2014
are way too small, I have too send them back . got then for a trip so was rather disappointed too
on October 11, 2013
The color I received was VERY different from this picture. They were more brown and not Coconut Husk. For a 2x, they were cut small.
on March 12, 2014
The quality and feel were exactly what I was looking for, but the pants were too small. I have a 34 waist and 34 inseam. I ordered a large, which were very snug and about 2 inches too short in the legs.
on October 9, 2014
I have a hard time giving a star rating to these pants because I really like the fabric, feel and the look. I usually wear size 38x32 and have a pair of linen pants from another manufacturer in x-large because I wanted a comfortable sort of baggy look. So---I ordered an X-large in the Margaritaville assuming they would be the same. They were way too small ! Fit like a normal medium/large. We lived in China for a year and are familiar with true Chinese sizing so I assume that these pants were meant for the home market. Once I reordered in the size xx-large they were great -----just what I wanted. Amazon prime had the new pair to me in two days. So in the end I had a great product and great service. This would have been a 5 star review if not for the original sizing issue so don't be afraid to buy just "go large" as they say.
on May 24, 2014
I purchased two pair both marked XL. One fits perfectly and the other is much too small. One must be marked wrong
on September 4, 2014
I wear a 32" waist and the Large fit me perfectly. They're a little long, but I don't care. I usually wear a 32" inseam which is also just a little long, so these are great. Like other reviewers have said, these are closer to white than cream. Nice construction, very good quality. Inside and outside fly top button and the waist is a little stretchy. Almost like wearing very light sweat pants.
on May 10, 2014
Purchased these pants for my fiance for our upcoming beach wedding in July. After reading the size chart we originally thought we should order a size small, but then after reading the reviews that these pants run a bit small, we decided to order a medium. He is 5'10" and normally wears a 31" x 32" pants, these pants fit him perfectly!
on June 6, 2016
These shoddy pants were a complete waste of money; they fell apart after wearing them twice. The first day I wore them, the button fell off (it was sewed on with a few "aged looking" whispy little threads). Note that the waist was not tight - the waist fit loosely. I sewed the button back on and wore them again the next day. Then, the crotch tore open. Not because the pants were tight - they are not tight. They are actually quite baggy and roomy and fit well. It just tore open because the material is paper thin and really weak. This is the fastest I've ever had a pair of pants wear out. For eighty bucks, this is a total and complete con. They may as well have been made of tissue paper. At the most, I maybe walked four or five miles in them total. I didn't even have the chance to wash them, which I'm sure would have ripped them apart if they had managed to last that long.

They looked really snazzy and fit really well, and were ridiculously expensive, so I'm very disappointed with the extremely low quality. Comparatively, I have several pairs of Cubavera linen pants that have lasted more than a year and still look like new and are in perfect shape. I'd suggest spending thirty dollars on Cubavera or some other brand, rather than wasting eighty bucks on this Margaritaville garbage. The tags and branding were the only things that weren't constructed half-assed.