Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

85%
15%

on December 1, 2013
I was never a big fan of Blondie back in the 80's. However, the group came back together many years later to make the song 'Maria', which they released in February of 1999. There is something special, mysterious and moving about this particular song. I believe Debbie Harry was around 53 years old when they got back together to make 'Maria'.
on June 7, 2012
A young friend of mine was listening to this song, and I could not believe it was Blondie until I looked it up for myself. Strong hook with nice lyrics, and showcases Debbie Harry's voice. If I like it, and a woman 30 years my junior likes it, that should tell you all you need to know. It's not like the 80's new wave Blondie, but it's music that I keep in my MP3 player all the time.
VINE VOICEon November 1, 2010
Debbie Harry and Blondie were big in the late-70s and early-80s, but when they announced that they were making a comeback, who gave it much credit? Well, this song is excellent, showing that Debbie Harry still has got it! It's really bouncy and fun and always worth listening to.

(Review of Maria (LP Version) by Blondie)
on March 20, 2013
Catchy, infectious pop/rock that's hard to resist. A welcome return from a classic band, as if they had never left. They haven't missed a beat. Check out the full cd.
on July 4, 2014
Great song, I grew up a Blondie fan and loved all the older stuff so was amazed when I first heard this one. Very familiar to their "roots". Crank it up.
on April 3, 2014
This is my boiler plate song review. It's a good addition to anyone's music collection, whether you use it for driving or just background noise while reading.
on December 30, 2012
This is a good song on what was a strong comeback from Blondie. Debbie Harrys voice is great in this song. Reminiscent of Parallel Lines days.
on March 25, 2015
Discovered this gem of a songs thanks to Korean movie 200 pounds beauty. I wasnt born when this was released lol
on February 5, 2010
Very catchy tune. New Blondie as good as old Blondie. Keep 'em coming.
on February 9, 2016
Blondie and Debra still doin it after all these years !!!