Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage R6 Siege Shop Now bgg

on May 10, 2012
This is what I'd call an awesome dvd release! Two classic (IMO) exploitation films that take ya right back to the drive in days. Teenage Tramp is so beautiful and beat up looking and while some complain about seeing scratches on a film, I love it and actually can't stand when the films are sharp looking like typical Hollywood garbage. Teenage Hitchhikers is a total blast!! Kind of a parody of the exploitation films of it's time frame and I loved every minute of it! Another excellent release from Code Red and I hope they're continue to release these type of exploitation films!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2013
Exploitation like they just don't make 'm anymore. Code Red took two little-known secploitationers and gave us a highly entertaining mixture of software sex and drama.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse