5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great
I got just what I ordered and love it. Also was a great price. I would recommend this for any Marilyn Monroe lovers,
Published 15 months ago by Tami Schlack

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Fair quality...
Published 23 days ago by Joy O.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, July 3, 2013
This review is from: Marilyn Monroe Shower Curtain, 71 inch x 80 inch, EcoFriendly Polyester

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful clear pictures, July 5, 2014
Bought this as a gift and she loved it. Pictures are clear and well chosen. Great as an outside shower liner or as a divider or cover to a closet.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!, June 28, 2014
A. Hayward (Milwaukee, WI USA) - See all my reviews
This was a gift for a very big fan of Marilyn Monroe. The quality was high and it truly was an impressive gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's soft and silky, June 23, 2014
Rebecca of SunnyBrook (Las Vegas, NV United States) - See all my reviews
I hope the creases come out. I washed and dried it, and they're still there. I'll try an iron. I recommend ordering two curtains. They are 71" wide, which is a tad small for my shower rod.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 2, 2014
I absolutely love this shower curtain! It complememts my Marilyn Monroe bathroom theme so well. It is a bit long for my rod but it's specified in the description

5.0 out of 5 stars Long but beautiful, March 19, 2014
This is a beautiful shower curtain. I love the Marilyn photos. The only probably is its really long, we had raise the curtain rod so it wouldn't be on the floor. But other than that I love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Go for it !, February 15, 2014
It arrived within a decent amount of time and it is just what I am looking for ! It's too cute and worth the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, January 13, 2014
Love the curtain, but had to hem 7 inches off bottom! Not average curtain length. My fault though, due to not measuring or paying attention to length!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the best shower curtain!!!, December 9, 2013
Now this is a beauty great quality and pictures of Marilyn One of the best of Marilyn A++ ++++++++++ Thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars , September 9, 2013
Its beautiful it looks great n my bathroom. It gives a wonderful look I love its stunning definitely a great buy