Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Customer Reviews

on September 20, 2010
Ordered form Poster Revolution. Arrived in perfect condition, on time. Packaging was impressive. Print is of good quality. I have this hanging next to my john Lennon. My only complain about this poster is that its overpowering. The deep black backdrop draws you in, and Monroe in all her beauty does the rest.
review image
on August 1, 2010
i bought this to become a beautiful piece to finish my poster collection in my room. shipping was fast, poster was in perfect shape, and it looks great!
the only thing i would say is if your putting it with other posters it will definitely fight for your attention; the intense black backround definitely stands out. even so i did find a poster that looks great next to it and im glad i made this purchase!
on January 8, 2016
I received it very quickly and it's super cute. I was looking for a Marilyn black and white poster as my other one is pink and black and white and doesn't go with my room decor anymore. This one looks amazing on my wall! It is a bit bigger than 24x36 and it was hard framing it because of that but I managed (although one side did crease a bit but you can't see it in the frame). I totally recommend purchasing this poster as it adds elegance to any room – and it's Marilyn Monroe :)
review image review image
on April 1, 2011
I have this poster in a HUGE black frame and I like it alright and found it already framed at a good price, but its not one of my favorite pictures of her. Shes beautiful in everything but I wish I could find huge pictures of some of the beautiful pictures I see in some of the books I have of her...never see any though. its always the same very common pictures that you find on big posters like this
on December 7, 2014
Great Product. Exactly what I wanted and in the description I know it says 24x37 but its actually 24x36. If you want to frame this poster I recommend going to Michaels and investing in a kind of pricy poster frame because if you don't want to damage your new poster that would be the way to go.
on January 20, 2014
Loved this poster. It was an awesome print. Great size, ensure to check the measurements so you know what you are getting. It is pretty big. It came rolled up and packaged perfectly so there was no damage. Very happy with the purchase.
on February 9, 2014
The poster material is a good thickness so it is sturdy enough to hang on its own if you don't want to frame it or not right away.
The picture is classic and fun, and goes great in my guest bedroom.
on June 1, 2013
I have this poster in my bedroom, which is in the theme of "dead famous people" if you will. It looks great with all my other black and white posters that I have on my walls.

Recommend.
on August 8, 2012
If your a guy or a girl you gotta love and respect a nice Marilyn Monroe picture. Shes gorgeous in this pic and makes u just wonder what exactly was she thinking about when this picture was taken. Nice addition to any home.
on January 16, 2012
I purchased this poster for my Uncle who is a huge Marilyn fan. The poster came in perfect condition and the paper it was printed on was perfect. I went to Michael's for a poster frame and framed it. It looked like really nice.