4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and nicer to wear than boxers and a t shirt
I usually am a medium, but have found with pjs I don't like them too tight so I usually order a large. 5'9 and 145 lbs. they fit a little loose, but super nice to wear.
Published 8 months ago by Sarah Ruybal

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Set
I am 5' 4", 129 lb and got a size M and it was kind of small on the top and large on the bottom. I wish we could buy the two parts separate. But it is a beautiful set and very comfortable. Perfect for the summer!!
Published 6 months ago by elizabeth bosch

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and nicer to wear than boxers and a t shirt, May 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, January 27, 2014
I liked this pretty well. When I first took it out of the box I didn't think I would because the material is the silky stretchy material like panties. I was expecting cotton I guess. But once I got it on I was actually glad it was a stretchy silky material. It gives it a sexier look and feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy pajamas for my sexy wife (but not too sexy to wear in front of the kids), July 18, 2014
I was looking for a set of pajamas for my wife that were sexy but that she could still wear in front of our young kids. These fit the bill perfectly. These pajamas are seriously sexy. They're cut such that they're almost revealing but not quite. I intend to by another pair as soon as they have her size back in stock. Oh yeah, my wife says they're comfortable to sleep in too and that they don't move around while she sleeps.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Set, July 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!!!, February 17, 2014
My 16 year old daughter is in advance choir and they preparing for a performance in Orlando. She bought this Cami and Short set to take along and its beautiful. Its looks better on than on the screen. I told my daughter buy one in every color. It also arrived on time. We love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery, right size, happy customer., November 20, 2014
I ordered the XL because my bottom half is extremely bigger than my upper. I need a medium top and an XL bottom, so of course the top is a little roomy. Fortunately, the straps are adjustible, so I got it to a comfortable fit. Very pleased with the fabric and the sturdiness of the material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it so much!!, January 8, 2014
I was worried about how this item would fit when I first ordered it. I usually order a large in most everything but have learned with sleepwear or any other item of clothing that is supposed to be fitted, I order an X-large because I like my clothing to fit comfortably. This set was perfect, I really love the way the top is made, the line below the bust gives you that little bit of support needed to make the fit perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 9, 2014
Fits perfect. Comfortable to sleep in. Love the color and material is soft and even has a little built in support in the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute, May 8, 2014
This was just what I wanted and these are super cute. The fit is just what I expected and the fabric is soft and comfy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest, but I'd buy again., November 17, 2014
The shorts are cute, the jammies are comfy. The cups fit strangely, if you want them to cover you the bust seam sits really uncomfortably but if you pull it down you spill out. The lace has tiny little threads sticking out all over the place. However for the price, they're cute and comfy and cover everything that needs to be covered.

Marilyn Monroe Women's Cami and Short Set