Keep your boat battery fully charged with the Guest 2620A Charge Pro marine battery charger. Designed to meet all Guest harsh environment guidelines, the double-output charger is equipped with a three-stage switching electronic circuit, with protections against overload and reverse polarity. The battery is also self-protecting under extreme ambient conditions, including moisture, vibration, and shock. Best of all, the 2620A charges both 12- and 24-volt output Flooded, Gel, and AGM batteries, so you won't run out of juice at the worst possible moment. Other features include support for the ConnectCharge permanent mounting system, a maintenance mode that protects the batteries during storage, and a lifetime warranty against water damage.
- Total amps: 20
- Number of outputs: 2
- Amps per output: 10/10
- Battery system: 12-volt x 2 or 24-volt
- Output: Studs for hardwire
- Output voltage: 12-volt DC per output
- Input voltage: 100 to 130-volt DC/60Hz
- AC: 6-foot cord with Connect Charge plug
- DC: 6-foot cord with ring terminals
- Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.0 x 2.63 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years, limited
Charge Pro 2620 Battery Charger - --Model 2620 is a 20 amp on board charger for 2-deep cycle batteries, has two separate 10 amp outputs, and can be used on 12 or 24 volt applications. 3 stage charging, Overload protection. Reverse polarity protection.