Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mario Kart Cars Pull - Backs Figure Set by BP
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

These were a gift for my son who loves Nintendo, Mario and Mario Kart. There are 6 cars with Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Princess Peach and Donkey Kong.

They are really small, about two inches long each. But they are detailed. I have some images in Customer Images to show detail and size comparison.

When they are pulled back, they race at least 6 feet across the floor.

Fun for floor races or a Nintendo collection.
review image review image review image review image
33 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2013
Mario Kart Cars Pull - Backs Figure Set

There are 6 karts with drivers, that part is true. However, the statement in the description " EACH FIGURE IS AROUND 1 1/2" - 2 1/2" TALL" Is not true, or even close. The tallest one is right at 1" tall, and the longest is almost 1 3/4". That does not seem like much, but when it says they are 2 1/1" tall, that missing inch is a lot, approx 50% to be exact...50% smaller than what is stated. Now to the big day when my son opened them for his B-day, 4 out of the 6, the character (driver) was not on the kart, and 4 of the 6 were actually broke. There were 3 of them that had the front bumper broke off Mario, Donkey Kong and Toad. Also, Mario, Donkey Kong and Toad's heads were all broke off too. In addition, Mario, Bowser and Donkey Kong's steering wheel/column--which includes their hands were also broke. Initially only Luigi and Princess were in tact out of the box...for the moment. After a few minutes, Luigi's front bumper and side panel broke off, so now 5 of the 6 are broke. So, right out of the box there were 4 broke, about 10 minutes later a different one (Luigi) broke leaving only 1 with no issues. Finally, after about 30 minutes of gluing them back together they were as they should have been out of the box....but during the gluing process, the super glue leaked down on Bowser and Toad's wheels making them unable to turn now--{This was 100% my fault that the glue got on the wheels, but if they had not been broke I would not have had to super glue them back together}. One other thing that was NOT MENTIONED in the item description that is something that should be made known is that the top of the Kart (the driver, seat and engine are detachable, and they detach quite easily I must say. You can pull them apart, or if they run into the wall, or fall on the floor them detach also. I am aware that I said a lot and went into great detail, but I want to WARN anyone who looks to purchase this set. I would HIGHLY DISCOURAGE you from doing so. These are junk in my opinion. The only use they would have would be to put on a cake possibly, but you run the risk of having them arrive broken. Based on the other reviews I read, it seems that others have experienced some of the same issues that we did.
on December 21, 2013
My son saw these cars in another store for twice the price so when I found them online I was super excited for all the wrong reasons. These cars aren't even an inch in size, pure waste of money a complete ripoff... Never again
on December 4, 2013
Very Disappointing. Figure's are very small. (Not worth buying) Paid too much for it. You can barely see it. Blah
on January 14, 2014
bought these for my son. they are cute and he loves them but i wish they were a bit more durable
on December 20, 2013
The items were too small, and easily came apart. They are nice pull - back car sets, but in this case size counts.
on December 1, 2010
These are super cute! They are very small and pretty fragile. I used them to decorate a cake for a birthday, which worked great. They did start to break after being played with for awhile though. We glued them back together and now they're just on display.
on April 3, 2013
My wife was expecting to be more big, but it was ok for what we need it: My son birthday's cake!!!
on January 21, 2015
I had no idea what size these were until I actually got them and I was excited with the size. My purpose was to use them at cake toppers and they fil perfectly on the "road" on the cake I am making for my son's 5th bday.
They are super small (about half of an index finger), I have big hands. I am 5'10".
Another comparison is 3 together are the size of a normal sized pen. (see image I put)
review image
on October 31, 2015
These little Mario kart cars are so adorable! My 4 year old just had a birthday and is obsessed with all things mario, we had an awesome cake made and these were going to be put around the cake. Unfortunately due to amazons inability to process the order in a timely fashion, they were so late. We just got them more than a week later. Not the sellers fault whatsoever. It was cool that the cats were packaged individually, watching my son open each one of so cool.

You can pull each car back and let ho, they really take off, they are little..smaller than I expected. Buy, my son LOVES them so I am pleased. He almost fell asleep with a handful of car tonight..a hand full to him is like 2 cars lol, but they will be next to him when he wakes up in the morning, it will be the first thing he searches for.

Thanks for the awesome mario kart cars!!!