Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 25% off the $34.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story
- RPG gameplay in which players work their way through challenges they can level characters up with experience points.
- One featuring Bowser as a playable character, and the other revolving around the microbe-sized Mario, Luigi and Peach.
- Integrated gameplay action which the player toggles between, where Mario and Luigi must solve puzzles and challenges
- DS/DSi integrated gameplay in which players must turn their Nintendo DS/DSiDSi system sideways
- Distinctive Nintendo humor featuring the same hilarious dialogue that has been the hallmark of the Mario & Luigi series.
- Blow into the microphone or tap on the touch screen with the stylus to keep up with the action.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
- Never boring or repetitive.
- Three different, all amazing battle systems.
- 25-30 hour adventure.
- Great graphics and sound.
- Worth replaying at least two times.
- Unique, unpredictable, epic RPG.
- All-around incredible game.
- A VERY MINOR complaint, the game has lame box art.
Does a very good job getting you into the game, I liked the game so much, it's all I did in my free time until I beat it.
Strictly 2D, but still incredible.
Sounds incredible. Sounds like a Mario game should, but the music is a little less cheery than a typical Mario game.
So many different parts of gameplay, and they all come together perfectly!
The game designers really got creative with this Mario RPG, that's for sure!
Replay Value- 98.Read more ›
Fun Factor- A+
Lasting appeal- A
Bowser's Inside Story's stage is set when a terrible disease called the Blorbs is spreading throughout the Mushroom Kingdom, causing Toads to inflate and become immobilized by their roundness and sheer size. Interrupting a meeting regarding what action should be taken to fight the disease, Bowser inhales the whole gang: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toadsworth, and others, and then sets out to stop the evil and fury-filled Fawful from taking over the Mushroom Kingdom. The story is great because it's more than the average Bowser-steals-Peach cutscene, and puts more at stake than the Princess' place of residence.
Well, the true reason the story is so great is really because it opens up plenty of opportunity for dialogue. The dialogue is just as brilliantly written as in the original Mario & Luigi game (Superstar Saga), causing the game to be just as hysterically funny as it is fun to play. Bowser's attitude is still cocky and his lines hilarious, and Fawful is probably the funniest villain in the history of video games with his many quotable and laugh-out-loud funny lines. Every character in the game also exemplifies a very particular and acute individuality just by the way their dialogue is written, giving the entire game a strong feeling of charm and personality.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Came in very fast. My son hasn't played it yet but I'm sure he'll love it. And I got 2 free games with my order. Not sure they'll play either one but hey, they're free!Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
a fun game to play, the mechanics of the game are a little tricky to use but it's easy to learn.... i sometimes mix-up what button is for Mario and what one is for Luigi... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
PROS AND CONS!
Pro- Very cool game
Con- Like all good things, it comes to an end