Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Rayman Legends forum

Mario and Luigi costumes for the Wii U version!!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 7, 2013 11:40:49 AM PDT
though today's Nintendo direct was rather average in my opinion, they announced that you'll be able to get costumes for Mario and Luigi in the Wii U version! that made me pretty excited for the game :P also, the PS3 version will have an Assassin's Creed 4 costume, and the 360 version will have one of Splinter Cell

here's some proof - http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/08/youll_be_able_to_dress_up_as_mario_and_luigi_in_rayman_legends

Posted on Aug 17, 2013 9:14:05 AM PDT
The Mario & Luigi costumes got my interest as well.

FYI: The wikipedia page of the game has listed 2 other bonus costumes. Pre-ordered copies of certain editions (probably all but Wii U) will have a bonus costume. WiiU owners who downloaded the challenge app (before May 2013?) will get a bonus costume in the full game.

Posted on Aug 29, 2013 10:08:32 PM PDT
J. Castro says:
the Mario and luigi costumes are the best out of all three costumes

Posted on Aug 31, 2013 12:02:57 PM PDT
Wii U owners get:
- Assassin's Creed costume for Barbara through pre-order bonus
- Disco Rayman for downloading the Challenge App before 8/28
- Mario, Luigi, and a bunch of others unlockable in-game.

Posted on Sep 4, 2013 7:02:39 PM PDT
Justin says:
Was the Assassin's Creed pre-order bonus costume only through gamestop? I never received a code for it if amazon was offering it as well.

Posted on Sep 5, 2013 9:26:47 AM PDT
Ariel says:
I didn't receive any code for Assaassins Creed costume for Barbara, somebody has news about this? The code was some kind of exclusive for gamestop? I remember that I saw the preorder bonus in the description of the product on amazon.com

Posted on Sep 5, 2013 8:14:19 PM PDT
Justin says:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/14/rayman-legends-gets-splinter-cell-assassins-creed-skins

Apparently it was a gamestop exclusive offer, oh well I'm still enjoying the great game.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Rayman Legends forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Aug 7, 2013
Latest post:  Sep 5, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Rayman Legends
Rayman Legends by UBI Soft (Nintendo Wii U)
4.7 out of 5 stars (385)