5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, nice price, exact replicas
Published on February 23, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Close, Not Perfect.
These work just as well as the originals wheels. But I have to force my controller into it, scraping the plastic, and pry so hard to get it out that I feel like I'm about to snap the controller apart, which is exactly why I got rid of my Gamestop brand wheel. They're better than the other wheels I've found, but they're still not a perfect match for the original.
Published on August 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, nice price, exact replicas, February 23, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mario Kart Racing Wheel for Wii (2pcs Bundle) (Bulk Packaging), Color May Vary (Accessory)
I was pleased to see the wheels were exact copies of the MarioKart wheel that comes with the game. The slight differences are the white is kind of pearly; which my kids love, and it does not have Wii or Nintendo emblems imprinted anywhere like the before mentioned wheel. This is no reason to pay extra for a authentic wheel, when you can get two for the same price. The Wiimote fits perfectly, and only a perfectionist like me would actually notice the slight differences that I mentioned. I am very pleased with this product and recommend this to anyone wanting the most bang for their buck. They have black too, which I realized after I had ordered, but this is fine. A great product, at a decent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the real thing, October 15, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This steering wheel for the Wii is just like the original. The only difference at all is that it doesn't have "Wii" embossed on the back. Other than that, it is just like the Wii wheels, only cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!!!, April 16, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Cheap but great quality!!! stop looking for other wii wheel, this is the best price and you get two wheels!!!

Feals and looks like the original nintendo's wheel.

5.0 out of 5 stars These wheels are a deal, June 21, 2011
milpool (Buffalo, NY USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
So they do not have the official "Wii" stamped on them, but believe me - we have one official one and they are the same thing. We needed these as Mario Kart has become real popular in the house and having one wheel was not cutting it. To get a pair for 12 bucks = good deal. So if you are looking for an excellent Wii wheel, these will not steer you wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Wheels!, May 27, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I haven't used genuine Wii wheels, just these off-brand ones to play Mario Kart, but they work fine. And they're so inexpensive! I had to take the controllers out of their soft plastic covers but was able to easily insert them into the wheels even with the wrist straps left on. The buttons on the controllers are easy to access, and holding onto the steering wheel (though small, about 6-7" in diameter across), really helps a lot in steering the cars or motorcycles around the various racing circuits. And they fit great for the smaller hands of children ages 4 - adult. The white plastic is plenty durable. I toss them around without worrying about them breaking.

Wouldn't want to race without them!

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the wheel that comes with Mario Kart, May 8, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We have 3 of these wheels and the one that came with Mario Kart. The only difference is the wii emblem on the back of the original wheel. Seriously I think there must be a copyright infringement these wheels are so alike. If you like the wheel that came with Mario Kart these are perfect additions for extra racers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Close, Not Perfect., August 6, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised, March 13, 2013
Saw the complaints by some people (no box, cheap plastic, tight fit...) Basic fact remains: Item works! OK, it doesn' have the official Wii W in the center of the steering wheel... Who cares. Small size is perfect for kids hands. Tight fit is perfect so the controller doesn't fall out when playing. No box makes it green for environment! Planning on buying 2 more so we all can play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, November 5, 2013
Although they are not named brand they are ALMOST identical. The plastic they use is a bit smoother, the logos are missing (Of course) and it's actually lighter in weight than the name brand wheels. Though it may be lighter it feels and looks just as durable as the name brand ones.

We haven't had any issues with ours and the kids love them!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awesome, September 24, 2013
We got these because they were super cheap. My husband thought they were a knockoff brand so there was no way they would fir or be good quality. These are perfect for what you need, and $30 cheaper than the name brand ones.

Rate and Discover Movies