Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

Size: Simple|Color: White|Change

on February 23, 2011
I was pleased to see the wheels were exact copies of the MarioKart wheel that comes with the game. The slight differences are the white is kind of pearly; which my kids love, and it does not have Wii or Nintendo emblems imprinted anywhere like the before mentioned wheel. This is no reason to pay extra for a authentic wheel, when you can get two for the same price. The Wiimote fits perfectly, and only a perfectionist like me would actually notice the slight differences that I mentioned. I am very pleased with this product and recommend this to anyone wanting the most bang for their buck. They have black too, which I realized after I had ordered, but this is fine. A great product, at a decent price.
on October 15, 2009
This steering wheel for the Wii is just like the original. The only difference at all is that it doesn't have "Wii" embossed on the back. Other than that, it is just like the Wii wheels, only cheaper.
on June 21, 2011
So they do not have the official "Wii" stamped on them, but believe me - we have one official one and they are the same thing. We needed these as Mario Kart has become real popular in the house and having one wheel was not cutting it. To get a pair for 12 bucks = good deal. So if you are looking for an excellent Wii wheel, these will not steer you wrong.
on April 16, 2009
Cheap but great quality!!! stop looking for other wii wheel, this is the best price and you get two wheels!!!

Feals and looks like the original nintendo's wheel.
VINE VOICEon May 27, 2012
I haven't used genuine Wii wheels, just these off-brand ones to play Mario Kart, but they work fine. And they're so inexpensive! I had to take the controllers out of their soft plastic covers but was able to easily insert them into the wheels even with the wrist straps left on. The buttons on the controllers are easy to access, and holding onto the steering wheel (though small, about 6-7" in diameter across), really helps a lot in steering the cars or motorcycles around the various racing circuits. And they fit great for the smaller hands of children ages 4 - adult. The white plastic is plenty durable. I toss them around without worrying about them breaking.

Wouldn't want to race without them!
on November 5, 2013
Although they are not named brand they are ALMOST identical. The plastic they use is a bit smoother, the logos are missing (Of course) and it's actually lighter in weight than the name brand wheels. Though it may be lighter it feels and looks just as durable as the name brand ones.

We haven't had any issues with ours and the kids love them!!
on August 6, 2011
These work just as well as the originals wheels. But I have to force my controller into it, scraping the plastic, and pry so hard to get it out that I feel like I'm about to snap the controller apart, which is exactly why I got rid of my Gamestop brand wheel. They're better than the other wheels I've found, but they're still not a perfect match for the original.
on May 8, 2009
We have 3 of these wheels and the one that came with Mario Kart. The only difference is the wii emblem on the back of the original wheel. Seriously I think there must be a copyright infringement these wheels are so alike. If you like the wheel that came with Mario Kart these are perfect additions for extra racers.
on November 8, 2014
If you play any racing games on the wii, and you prefer to play with the motion controls, these are a must-have. They make driving in games like mario kart considerably easier, and they're alot of fun. My friends and I always fight over who gets to use the wheels, so i might have to place an order for two more here soon. The pieces are well built and will last for however long you need them. I'm glad i purchased these.
on January 4, 2016
These wheels are very similar to the Nintendo brand wheels, but you get two for the price of one. They fit my Wii U controllers without issue. The controller's fit nice and snug. They will also fit the old Wii controllers as long as you don't have the MotionPlus adapter installed. The controllers with MotionPlus built-in work fine. You also will not be able to use your silicone protection covers.
review image review image review image