Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Mario and all these GAMES!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 2, 2013 1:41:33 PM PDT
entertainer says:
i noticed that Mario is coming out with a lot of games lately and of course its for the Wii U and 3ds exclusively but WTF?? I have never seen this many games going to be released at a time in a million years. Just to name a few or practically all of them there's:
super smash bros., super Mario 3ds world for Wii U, new Yoshis island, Mario kart 8 and a Mario party for 3ds (10 basically) coming out. Now, just where is sonic in all of this??

Posted on Aug 2, 2013 2:32:48 PM PDT
Sonic Lost World, and possibly in the next Smash Bros.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 28, 2013 5:00:55 PM PDT
well i would say mario & luigi bowsers inside story 2 and paper mario wii u

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 27, 2013 2:47:45 PM PDT
Nintendo doesn't make any Sonic games, so there wouldn't be any correlation between Mario-featured games and Sonic games. Sega makes the M&S Olympics series.

Sonic games are coming though. Sonic Lost World is coming soon for 3DS and WiiU, and the next Olympics is coming sometime in 2014 for both systems.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 7, 2013 11:29:16 PM PDT
the next M&S olympics game is exclusive to the Wii U from what i've heard.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2013 11:28:26 AM PST
AJ Bernd says:
im confused is this coming out after this chrismas or next years Christmas
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Aug 2, 2013
Latest post:  Dec 18, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about