5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Oz said:
Many reviewers have not been taking enough of this product to have any meaningful results. Most have not followed Dr. Oz's directions for using the product.

Please, go to the Dr.'s website and watch all three videos on this product
Dr. Oz says:
Garcinia Cambogia or GCE
Buy one with 0 fillers and 0 binders
Buy one with HCA % minimum of...
Published 19 months ago by SiouxCityBoy

1.0 out of 5 stars Liver Damage!
Published 8 months ago by FLORENCE J SIRMONS

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Oz said:, May 22, 2013

Please, go to the Dr.'s website and watch all three videos on this product
Dr. Oz says:
Garcinia Cambogia or GCE
Buy one with 0 fillers and 0 binders
Buy one with HCA % minimum of 50%
Caps may contain, or if not take with, Potassium & Calcium supplements
Works best when combined with a sensible diet and exercise.

DOSAGE:
1) 3000 mg - 6000 mg/day (over 3000 mg get Dr Approval)
This equates to TWO caps of the reviewed product PRIOR TO EACH MEAL.

2) Take on empty stomach a minimum of 30 minutes to 60 min prior to eating, with each meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dunner/Supper).

3) Studies have shown that one must take a MINIMUM of 3000 mg per day to be effective. The larger 6000 mg / day dosage is more effective, but should only be done under a Dr's supervision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 18, 2013
This review is from: MaritzMayer Laboratories Garcinia Cambogia Extract, 1000 mg, 60 Capsules (Contains 60% HCA) (Health and Beauty)
I have been taking 2 capsules a day as directed, I have ate more calories during this week. I ate several cupcakes which I don't ususally eat. I weighed myself after one week, and I HAVE LOST TWO POUNDS!!! This stuff works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, December 25, 2013
Love this...it really works...great price & quick shipment=great seller and product!!!!Highly recommend it....I was doubtful at first however,decided it was worth a try. I am so glad I tried it!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Garcinia Cambogia is everything I hoped for and 1000 times more, January 25, 2013
Dr. Oz endorsed this product for weight loss. I lost 2 pounds the first week and then 2 more pounds the second week.
If I continue to lose 2 pounds / week - I'd be very very satisfied. I only eat twice a day: bunch and dinner.
I take 2 capsules 1 hour before each meal and on the second week I started taking an extra 2 capsules in the evening to further curb my appetite for the evening and it works - so that totals 6 caps / day.
I has suppressed my appetite and given me more energy.
My goal is to lose 50 pounds and then go on a maintenance of 1 capsule before each meal, instead of 2.

1.0 out of 5 stars Liver Damage!, March 29, 2014
I felt great when taking the pills, really loved them, until 2 months into them I had a routine blood test...... The liver function test showed my ALT and AST levels three times normal! All other aspects of blood work were within range, very good. I very seldom take any kind of pain killer, and only have an occasional glass of wine, and the only thing different was taking these pills.
I immediately went online to research this and found this to be a common reaction from this product. Further use could cause severe liver damage. My doctor instructed me to stop taking those pills, vitamin supplements, and no Tylenol, Advil or Aleve until I get my liver counts back to normal. And never take these pills again!
Other people might have different reaction to this product, but please please if you do take it, have a fasting blood test after 2 months of use just to be safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, May 16, 2013
I started using this product two weeks ago. It is great! It helps control hunger, and I am losing about a pound a day! Can't beat that!

3.0 out of 5 stars Works... but NOT by itself. You got to put effort in also..., November 3, 2013
First off... This is NOT a miricle pill for weight loss, no matter WHAT the talking heads on TV say (they might be invested in the comapny anyway...) ...BUT.... That being said, it will help curb your appetite and if taken twice daily (an hour before or after a meal morning and evening) and IF you up your water intake, cut out snacking on fats and oils and (most importantly) UP THE EXERCISE !!... Hit the light or heavy weights 2 to 3 time a week.. Walk or jog daily... Try to get on a bike once a week.. or just even a 20 to 30 minutes of stretching ...something to get your metabolism and heart rate up and to keep your mind OFF eating. Please note that taking any type of calcium suppliment may nullify or seriously curtail your wanted results.
I've take this religiously for almost a month now after balloning up to 236 lbs (I'm 6ft 1 BTW...) and with a starting weight of 232... I am now down to 220 1/2..... Even my pesimistic wife can't agrue with results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives energy, February 18, 2014
Jena (GERMANTOWN, WI, United States) - See all my reviews
I first heard about this from Dr. Oz as I am sure many others looking to buy or bought did too. For the price I was a bit skeptical to buy at first but thought if it works then YAY, and if not then no real loss. I took 2 pills 1/2 hour before a meal three times a day (6 pills total).

My Results: I found that by day 2 I had tons of energy and my mood was crazy happy. By day 7 I had cleaned/rearranged/organized my entire house. I slept the best I had in years and couldn't believe the mental state I was in. By day 10 I had lost 7lbs. I added a few tweaks to my diet but hardly really exercised (other than yoga). By day 20 I had lost 18lbs and have run out of projects to do!

My thoughts: Weightloss is subjective, it is all about what YOU want to get out of it. If you still want to eat McDonald's three times a week and lose weight well that probably won't happen like you want it too. However after having my third child I wanted/needed to change things in my life. My results may not be typical but I did try to make some changes. Personally with 3 children, homeschooling and housekeeping I loved all the energy (I felt like my 6 year old!)

Yes I have ordered more and now doing this in conjunction with Atkins diet and results are AMAZING!

5.0 out of 5 stars best product i have taken, November 20, 2013
great - feel great and have lost over 10 lbs product did what it was suppose to -have told many about it

5.0 out of 5 stars Garcinia Cambogia, November 9, 2013
This is the greatest on the market. It has done more for weight loss for me than anything I havew ever tried and I am 61