Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on May 25, 2010
As a pastoral counselor, and sometime group leader for Young Couple's groups, I wanted to see this DVD. A couple I know recommended it, but I'd never heard of Mark or his work.
I took the DVD with me when I visited with some younger friends in their mid to late 30's. We all enjoyed it very much. He is quite funny, & gets a lot of very good, insightful information across to couples, primarily,while they're laughing their heads off! He explains some things that many couples just don't understand are very real dynamics in most marriages, & he is magnificent in sharing the differences between men & women, in "most everything". I believe it would be a useful tool for groups, or if a couple wanted to get it for themselves.
Usually, should you lend it to someone, you won't get it back right away. That's a good sign. They're sharing it with every one they know !
on June 9, 2009
A Tale of Two BRains is a must see for couples. It is a hilarious and thought provoking piece of work that will surely provide useful information to couples on inter-personal relationships.

My Wife and I really enjoyed it!
on May 5, 2012
This is an excellent dvd to watch, very funny, very relatable. I wouldn't have purchased it if I knew before hand that it was included in the "Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage" dvd. Not to take anything away from it - it is soooo awesome!
on May 24, 2012
We learned about Mark Gungor at a secular communicating class and bought this DVD when we got home. He has so much useful and great info that helps us both communicate and understand each other better. This however, is NOT the full conference! The whole conference including the sex talk is on a different DVD.
on March 3, 2010
i used parts of the video in a marriage retreat I was doing to bring in some humor and draw in men. He's very funny.
on December 3, 2014
There is NO WAY you can watch this and NOT agree with the guy. He is a minister and if he had a church close to where I live I'd be sitting in the front seat. VERY down to earth, humorous, right on the money and makes you think and get a different prospective on things because afterall men and women DO NOT look at things the same!!!!

Even if you are not religious, you will love this because its NOT a sermon type of discussion. I guarantee you will laugh!!!
on September 3, 2010
A very worthwhile marriage tool. All couples should be required to watch before marriage!!!!
on July 9, 2010
Everyone has got to watch this DVD. I watched this on my own and laughed out loud at lots of things as it is so true! Men and women think and process information so differently! I can heartily recommend this DVD.
on June 8, 2010
My husband and I watched this and laughed so much. So many things ring true and start to make sense. We shared it with others immediately.
on June 18, 2015
If I could give this DVD 10 stars, I would! I love the way this man discusses marriage and some of the things married folk deal with. We have laughed and enjoyed learning while watching. This is a must see for anyone looking to understand and work things out in their marriage.