5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding resource, March 27, 2009
This review is from: Mark (Life Application Bible Commentary) (Paperback)
As a Sunday School teacher, I found this to be an excellent resource in bringing out the historical and cultural perspectives of the Gospel of Mark. In addition, the life application inserts provide information to relate it all to our current lives and culture. I highly recommend it to anyone teaching Sunday School or wanting to get more out of their personal Bible Study.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great commentary!, February 16, 2011
CM Chandler (Grandview, MO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mark (Life Application Bible Commentary) (Paperback)
My Women's Bible Study group is currently using this along with our lessons. It is so great in making this book more understandable and relatable. I use it to review content we've discussed in class and to read up on what's to come in chapters and verses to come. Our entire group loves the addtional insight into Mark we get with this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bible scriptures and Commentaries, August 1, 2012
This review is from: Mark (Life Application Bible Commentary) (Paperback)
These are super bible study books. I am slowly ordering 2 a month and building a great study library. They give each scripture and under each one they give you a commentary on that scripture. Gives you a better understanding of what that scripture meant. They are well done and makes reading the bible more like reading a novel and more understandable. When I'm studying I use several commentaries so you don't get just one persons view.

5.0 out of 5 stars God words through Life Application Bible, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Mark (Life Application Bible Commentary) (Paperback)
This is one of the best bible commentary that I have ever studied. I will recommend it to everyone that really want to get a true fell for what was going on at that time, and an understanding that most bible college students get, right in your on home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful study guide, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Mark (Life Application Bible Commentary) (Paperback)
The Life Application Bible Commentary has made my Bible Study experience this year so much richer than previous years without such a resouce.

5.0 out of 5 stars that this series is the finest Bible Commentary I've ever read, November 18, 2014
This review is from: Mark (Life Application Bible Commentary) (Paperback)
We read both Life Application Bible Commentary John and Matthew. I said to my wife the other morning, while reading Mark, that this series is the finest Bible Commentary I've ever read. We purchased Luke and will read it next. Great job by Osborne and the other writers. A must for our walk and growth as true Christians. Blessings.

Mark (Life Application Bible Commentary)
Mark (Life Application Bible Commentary) by James C. Galvin (Paperback - November 18, 1994)
$16.99 $15.18