5.0 out of 5 stars Great~!
Came quickly and packaged beautifully, and is exactly as appears in the photo. I bought it for my sister's birthday and she uses it all the time. The size is perfect for someone who likes a nice big cup of coffee or tea. Thank you!
Published on May 5, 2012 by makemineblue

2.0 out of 5 stars Sister mug
would not recommend this mug. Not only can you not make out the writing on it, you can barely read it.
Published 1 month ago by Cindy Aycock

5.0 out of 5 stars Great~!, May 5, 2012
This review is from: Mark My Words Sister Mug, 4-3/4-Inch, 17-Ounce Capacity (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars All around great item., January 7, 2012
This mug is very large and the room for the fingers to go into the handle is great! Very well made and overall a great quality for the price. I would buy another one in a heartbeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, October 17, 2012
R.H. (Toledo Bend Lake, USA) - See all my reviews
I had purchased this for my little sister and she loves it. They live on Lake Tahoe and its getting cold so she was thrilled with this beautiful mug.It is a lovley mug and well packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift., July 4, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my sister's 80th birthday. I took it to a wonderful candy shop and had it filled with hand-selected chocolates. She loved the gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
bought it for a gift and it very pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling, June 5, 2014
I have ordered several of these mugs in the past and will continue to order them as gifts. They are really awesome

2.0 out of 5 stars Sister mug, May 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Big & Beautiful, May 27, 2014
Some cups are pretty, but too small to be practical. This is a nice, BIG mug and it was beautiful! My sister loved it. (Me, too!)

5.0 out of 5 stars cute little gift, May 24, 2014
Such a cute little gift. It appears a little bit bigger than expected but my sister loves it. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Mother's Day gift!!, May 6, 2014
C. McCary (Waynesboro, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
Such a sweet and pretty cup for my sister for Mother's Day!! Delicate looking with a sweet saying on it! I know that she will be thrilled!!

Rate and Discover Movies