Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Since she lives in Boston and I was going to have her gift shipped directly to her without seeing it, I knew it was a good bet to order another "Mark My Words" mug as a "special birthday" keepsake for my sister-in-law. I'd already purchased the 30th version for my daughter-in-law as well as the 50th version for my sister - they live in town, so I did get see them, and have been SO impressed with the quality and beauty of both the designs, as well as the sayings on the cups. (Not to mention these mugs are HUGE - 17 oz! - and microwave safe!) We don't typically give gifts in our very large family (10 sisters & brothers, with all but one married), but I do like to mark special occasions in some way. I paired this up with a wine glass that had a funny 40th-related saying, and they were a nice little surprise for her. I may have mentioned on the enclosed message that I've found a 17 oz mug is particularly nice for 15 oz of coffee with a couple ounces of Amaretto added in for good birthday measure! ;-)
on August 19, 2012
I purchased this a few weeks ago and was very impressed.
It is a large size mug and is very pretty with a nice saying. The item arrived when it said it would
on November 4, 2012
I wanted to buy a "momento" gift for my sister who just turned 40. This mug was perfect; very feminine and lovely.
on September 29, 2013
My wife turned the big 40 in July so one small gift I purchased for her this summer was this special birthday mug. She is a big fan of java juice and pretty butterflies so this feminine cup was a win-win on a day that not all people want to celebrate. Although the cup's floral design will keep me from using it often, I highly respect the amount of joe this mug can hold.
on December 30, 2015
I love these mugs. I had one and bought this one for a friend. Nice large size and good quality. Been using mine for years.
on January 19, 2016
it looks very pretty. bought this one for a colleague who just turned 40 yesterday. what a very pretty mug indeed. i love it.
on December 7, 2015
This mug is beautiful! A bit bigger and heavier than your average mug and very nice. It was a gift for a friend who loved it!
on December 2, 2015
Ordered the cup for my daughter's birthday. Came on time in the right box but wrong cup! It was for someone 60!
on April 23, 2014
Iv been looking and looking for a 40th birthday mug that was meaningful..All I kept coming across was the usual * over the hill ones* Then I found this one and I love it.. I cant wait to give it to my best friend for her birthday.. Thanks!
on July 22, 2013
Was looking for mug for 40 th birthday gift, that wasn't distasteful. Found several others but all had some type of negative comment about being 40' this one was very pretty and had a nice saying.