5.0 out of 5 stars SNOWING IN FLORIDA
THIS TREE IS JUST WHAT SOMEONE NEEDS IF THEY ARE MISSING THE SNOW FROM UP NORTH.
SHIPS FAST AND WORKS VERY WELL.
YOU REALLY HAVE TO SEE ONE THAT IS WORKING.
FIRST SAW ONE IN LAS VEGAS, AND I WAS HOOKED. I PURCHASED ONE THE WEEK AFTER I CAME HOME.
NOW IT WILL SNOW EVERY DAY OF DECEMBER IN FLORIDA.
Published on December 1, 2011 by JOCKO1946

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality -lasted one season!
Only worked one season...too expensive for the poor quality! They were poorly designed and kept clogging up. We ordered a separate snow machine this year that will accommodate any artificial tree and it works great! Don't buy this!!!
Published 13 months ago by Kathy Watkins

5.0 out of 5 stars SNOWING IN FLORIDA, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Mark Roberts Snowing Musical Christmas Tree Gold Skirt -75" Tall (Kitchen)
SHIPS FAST AND WORKS VERY WELL.
YOU REALLY HAVE TO SEE ONE THAT IS WORKING.
NOW IT WILL SNOW EVERY DAY OF DECEMBER IN FLORIDA.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Treasures gets an A+, November 27, 2012
I had to return the motor and another one was sent quickly including free return postage for the broken part. Christmas Treasures have responded quickly to any questions I had. I would definitely buy from them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun, June 26, 2013
Once its all together (not as easy as it first looks) this thing is excellent. All the family loves it and when everyone comes home from work there is a crush to see who can switch it on first!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but messy!!, December 20, 2011
Upon arrival, my two daughters and I started the assembly to surprise my husband. It took us quite some time to get it together due to the tree "trunk" being bent. Being determined, I fixed that with the claw side of a hammer :) Once together, it was very cool and we have gotten LOTS of compliments! The only problem is that the snow gets everywhere...I have to vacuum everyday. It's a good thing lots of extra snow comes with the product! Very cool concept, but be ready for the clean-up!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality -lasted one season!, December 11, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Music box is defective; on the third Christmas, the blower stopped working, December 20, 2012
The Grammar Police (Seattle, Washington United States) - See all my reviews
Length:: 0:26 Mins

The unit I had played several well-known Christmas songs for about 30 minutes. Then one came on that I didn't recognize and I thought "huh, I don't know that one." It then proceeded to delve into a medley of weird sounding cacophony and one song came on that I could faintly recognize as "Jingle Bells" with some notes missing and most notes off.

I noticed it said music is not for continuous use but I only had it on for 30 minutes. I turned the music part off and don't know whether it will ever return to normal.

Update: The seller shipped a replacement music box, which also stopped working. Then the blower function stopped working. Total garbage.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., December 6, 2012
snow does not fall into blower all the time, you have to be there all the time and force snow into chamber. so it's not what I expected it to be.