5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all outdoors events!
I bought this before we went to an all weekend music festival with our 4 month old baby. The chair was a must have we could rock him asleep and the chair was so comfortable I could sit in it holding him for hours! Good for anyone who is going to an outdoors event.
Published on July 26, 2010 by paintere

3.0 out of 5 stars Scratched In Front
Published on June 4, 2011 by luvsf

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Scratched In Front, June 4, 2011
This review is from: Ming's Mark SL1205-BLACK Black Full Back Folding Rocking Director's Chair (Automotive)
The box this chair arrived in looked like it had been kicked all the way from the factory to our house. Had tape all over it! The front of the "metal" (?) pieces was badly scratched and I would attribute this to poor packaging! It is lightweight and easy to fold up. It is okay while rocking, but my husband says if you are just sitting still in it that it tends to "tilt you forward" and is not comfortable. I would NOT recommend this for anyone weighing over 240 pounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all outdoors events!, July 26, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware. Aluminum breaks, April 15, 2012
As mentioned in another review. The aluminum runners are very fragile and break. I spent money having welder repair and brace..........and then backrest supports broke. Easy 185 lb use. 25-30 hrs total use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable Rocking Chairs, June 15, 2010
The chairs appear to be made of very light and cheap grade material, but that is why they are so lite. The cahirs are comfortable and best of all they rock.
all in all a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought 2 more!, May 2, 2013
I was looking for a lightweight, folding rocker to use on my porch in the summer. This on is ideal! One thing I haven't seen mentioned is the storage pockets. My chair has a flap on the left side of the seat with 3 pockets.The largest pocket is big enough for most adult beverages. The 2 smaller pockets have velcro closure tops. I like this chair so much I just bought 2 more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Chair!, September 18, 2013
I bought a pair of these after sitting on a friends wooden rocking canvas chair. Hers were twenty+ years old and extremely comfortable. I searched for a wooden version without success, so I decided to give these a try and I am quite pleased. They are comfortable, lightweight and fold up easily. I have only minor comments. Because they are so lightweight they can be blown about in a stiff wind. Secondly, the chair material not being canvas but some man made poly fiber material doesn't dry quickly if let out in the rain. You have to tip them over to allow water to drip off the chairs. This can be an annoyance especially because the black version of the chair can appear dry until you sit on it, however the usefulness and comfort of these chairs out weigh their short comings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, August 5, 2012
I love my chair. Going to baseball game for my grandson all summer, the chair came in handy. Being a senior sometimes it's hard to get up after sitting down for awhile, and I love the chair for the ease of standing. I love the rocking motion. I recommend the chair for people that go to a lot of their children or grandchildren's sports.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this chair!!!!, March 30, 2012
It is really so light weight and wider than most chairs. It is easy to carry for concerts and outings. made really well!

1.0 out of 5 stars Back support post broke immediately under very gentle porch use. Big waste of time ordering and returning it., August 30, 2014
Back support posts broke after 6 hours use. Thank goodness it happened two days before the end of amazons return window.

If I had waited two more days to use it I would not have been able to get a refund.

The choice of materials is baffling. I have purchased dozens of aluminum folding chairs (average price $10 compared to $65 for this unit) none of them are made from aluminum anywhere near this thin and fragile. This material is similar in strength and thickness to a flat folded sheet aluminum cheapo window curtain rod as seen in motel bathrooms (too thin and cheap for motel bedroom windows)

Every folding chair I have purchased in the $10-$15 range has been made from aluminum posts with a strength and thickness similar to heavy duty broom or mop handles, approximately ten times thicker walled aluminum.

In case anyone thinks I must be just too heavy for the chair, I am 50 lbs lighter than the rated weight and the posts supporting my weight didnt break, the back support post broke, as other reviewers here experienced as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camping Rocker!, June 18, 2014
We have two if these already. They are easy to transport, sturdy and oh so comfortable. I purchased this one for our niece's baby shower for them to carry camping!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›