Markal 80228 B Paintstik Solid Paint Ambient Surface Marker, Purple (Pack of 12)
|Price:||$22.60 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Combines long-lasting durability of paint with the ease-of-use of a crayon
- Weather-resistant, UV-resistant
- Ideal for layout, color coding, fabrication and identification
- Marks through oil and water
- Marks on smooth, rough, rusty or dirty surfaces
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Number of Items||12|
|Outside Diameter||11/16 inches|
|Overall Length||4-3/4 inches|
|Size||11/16" x 4-3/4"|
|Temperature Range||-50/150 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Specification for this product family
|Manufacturer Series Number||B|
Solid paint marker. For use on metal, wood, plastic, concrete, rubber, glass, cardboard and paper... See more product details
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Markal B-Paintstik Solid Paint Ambient Surface Marker
As Markal's most versatile and economic marker, the original B Paintstik solid paint marker combines the durability of paint in the convenience of a crayon. The real paint formula has superior marking performance on oily, icy, wet, dry or cold surfaces and is weather- and UV-resistant. This Paintstik works on rough, rusty, smooth, or dirty surfaces.
Steel and iron, Pipes and tubes, Rubber and tires, Lumber and timber, Plastic, Glass, Concrete and stone.
Features & Benefits:
- Real paint for long-lasting, highly visible marks
- Superior marking on rough, rusty, or dirty surfaces
- Solid paint marker eliminates replacement tips, sharpening or priming, increasing productivity
- Easy-to-hold, recyclable paperboard holder protects Paintstik for maximum use
- Weather- and UV-resistant for long-lasting marks
- Made in U.S.A.
Size: 11/16" x 4-3/4" | Color: Purple | Number of Items: 12
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Highly recommended to work on surfaces that are exposed to the environment.
I will buy it again
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are kind of chalky / crumbly. Don't really cover 'solidly'. They're OK for basic marking, but leave a bit to be desired for a clean, readable mark.Published on October 8, 2013 by dm