4.0 out of 5 stars Product title was inaccurate
There's not really much to review about Post-its, except for the fact that the product title lists "500 per pack" and there are only 250 Post-its per pack. Other than that I have no complaints.

Update: It looks like the title now reflects the more accurate package quantity of 250 instead of 500.
Published on January 13, 2011 by Ashley

2.0 out of 5 stars Manufacturer unclear on concept
I purchased this item without examining it in a store, thinking there was nothing to see. Wrong. The back side of these "page markers" is white. That means -all- the colors look the same from the back, so if you use a color scheme for some research project, you won't find it as easy or quick to move around in a heavily-flagged book.

UPDATE: Six years later,...
Published on September 25, 2005 by J. Thompson

2.0 out of 5 stars Manufacturer unclear on concept, September 25, 2005
J. Thompson (Southern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Post-it Page Markers, 1/2-inch x 1-3/4 Inches, Assorted Bright Colors, 250 per Pack (670-5AF) (Office Product)

UPDATE: Six years later, these are still around my desk, getting very little use. But here's an update, for which I dropped them from 2 to 1 star: the adhesive is failing! These come off their pads as if there were no adhesive at all, unlike the usual Post-It notes, which seem to keep sticking forever. Caveat emptor!

4.0 out of 5 stars Product title was inaccurate, January 13, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky, bright, and great for the job!, November 14, 2011
During grad school, page flags were a must. After using a knock off kind from a dollar store and losing my places every day when they unstuck themselves or disappeared in the abyss called my bag, I made the switch to the real deal - Post-it. With five colors to choose from every pack, you have plenty of variety for different uses or projects. In my law textbook, these different colors were a godsend. They are easy to write on and are wonderfully sticky. And with 250 in a pack, they are a great value. If you are a student or working in an office, I would highly recommend these for your office supply stash. They are a lifesaver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, May 12, 2011
Great little tabs to mark important book references. I use them all the time in my work. They would work well for writing a paper too, to keep track of pieces that you want to quote or reference.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I had expected, June 3, 2014
These were not what I had expected, as they were paper. I had hoped for the plastic ones I usually get, so I was dissapointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying flaw., November 5, 2013
I am a law student and I usually use post it "flags" for tabbing important parts of my casebooks and sections of supplements. Unlike the flags, these are fully colored, the flags have only the top of the flag colored. I like to line up the end of the colored part of the flag with the edge of the page so that all of the tabs have a uniform amount sticking out of the book. It might sound silly, but it is difficult to get a uniform tab length with these "Page Markers." Aside from this issue, the markers stick nicely and hold up well over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brite colors, October 2, 2013
The post its make it easy to find the page you want with out ruining the paper. Love the bright colors.

3.0 out of 5 stars Different then pictured, September 18, 2013
I ordered these for the red color stickys pictured but did not get it. The rest are not the neon shade of colors either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright colors make them easy to spot, September 13, 2013
I have these all over my house. They are really easy to spot so I leave myself little motivational notes such as "You can do it" or "They can't stop you, they can only hope to contain you". These notes have given me the strength to succeed in all of my recent endeavors. One note of caution, be care with your spelling. I have been signing my notes by closing with "Regards" but last week I accidently signed a note "Retards" which can have a tremendously negative impact of the effectiveness of the motivational note.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for bookmarking, April 12, 2013
Fix (Storrs, CT) - See all my reviews
The ones I received are different in color, not as bright as in the picture. However, I do not care about that.

Rate and Discover Movies