Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on September 20, 2013
The book itself is alright. However, I paid to have it coming with connect access code and there was nothing of that. I paid more then I should have for this book thinking it was coming with connect, and I had to pay another 50 dollars to actually get a real access code to connect. Very disappointed of that transaction.
on July 22, 2013
I dreaded reading this book every week. I felt that the author could have easily reduced the number of pages in each chapter by about a 1/2, while still adequately covering everything. This resulted in a great deal of repetition. Despite the length, the author did a poor job of explaining some concepts (not enough explanation), and many of the graphs, charts, and diagrams were poorly explained. For some odd reason, the author includes QR codes on some of the pages so that you can view some outdated videos. Problem is, many of the links were no longer available.

The Connect that comes with this book is only useful if you either need it for class, or like to study the vocabulary and concepts through flashcards (called Learnsmart). Otherwise, don't buy the book with Connect.
on January 16, 2014
Although the title clearly states "Marketing WITH Connect Plus" and the book description also states "Connect Plus Card Included With Unused Code," this is completely false. The book does NOT come with Connect Plus which, if you are ordering this particular one as I did, you require for a marketing course. You are better off buying/renting this book at a cheaper price and buy Connect Plus through the publisher's website so you don't have to spend the extra $$ as I had to do just to be disappointed.
on January 31, 2013
I buy this book because of the university requirement for certificate program. I don't have basic knowledge in marketing. However,this book is good written one. I can understand the contents without having basic knowledge in marketing.