Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mobile Marketing For Dummies
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

86%
14%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$16.99

on December 17, 2010
I have read two other books on this subject, "Mobile Marketing, Finding Your Customers No Matter Where They Are" by Cindy Krum and "The Mobile Marketing Handbook" by Kim Dushinski.
Both are excellent reads and both compliment each other. But I do suggest that if you are really serious about MM as a business owner or as an entrepreneur wanting to start a MM business for others you need to read "MM for Dummies". "MM for Dummies" is the newer of the three and, for me, it was the book that brought me "full circle" regarding MM. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I read
the first two but everything about MM started to make sense and I began to "connect the dots" so to speak after reading "MM for Dummies". I highly recommend this book and good luck in your MM endeavors!
on March 24, 2011
Mobile Marketing is a high level book on Mobile Marketing and in this point in time (2011) not written for a dumb audience. You need to read carefully to get the most out of the material, not just skim the summaries. I spoke to the author, Michael Becker, on the phone about his Mobile Marketing Association, and found him to be very helpful and stimulating. I would recommend this book, not the title of it.
on December 1, 2010
This is the best resource I have found that addresses the basics of all current elements of Mobile Marketing, including: text messaging, APPs, mobile websites, geotargeting, advertising platforms, and social applications.

This field is in constant motion, but this book is great primer. Start here!
on April 15, 2011
This is a must read for everyone already in, looking to get in, or simply interested in the Mobile Marketing Industry. This book provides a bird's eye overview of the industry's ins and outs but also enough details with step by step blueprints of how to start a MM business.

Unlike many business books, you're not reading a few hundred pages only to have found less than a page of useful information. This book has become my owners manual/reference guide to all things mobile.

This is a must read/have for anyone serious about getting involved with the "3rd screen" (mobile).
on March 7, 2011
Although I hate to ascribe to being a Dummy anything, I readily admit that when the mobile marketing bus left the station I was still in the terminal eating jelly donuts.
The organization of this book and the introduction of the lighted path to get into this "next path" marketing was comforting and direct. Read it.
on February 8, 2012
This book helped me write my College senior project paper and presentation on "Mobile Marketing with Applications"...Very informative and helpful
on May 20, 2015
not really for a beginning, perhaps just a bit outdated. Still, a great book to read.