- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: Dog Ear Publishing, LLC (July 17, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1598581899
- ISBN-13: 978-1598581898
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,795,466 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Marketing Financial Services
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I thought I might get target market ideas, or perhaps business plan outlines - there were none.
Just be sure you are the authors intended audience.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you've studied Kotler or any of the other marketing textbook mainstays, then you already know the most common framework for thinking about marketing strategy. Read morePublished on January 3, 2012 by Zain Khandwala
Comprehensive with lots of information and references to interesting research findings, and more informative than your typical business book. Overall, a pretty good read.Published on September 19, 2007 by Laura Fazio