5.0 out of 5 stars Same as Hardcover Edition, minus the weight
If all textbooks had a loose-leaf edition I would be a very happy student. All the pages are colored and numbered the same as in the hardcover edition. The best to note is that they are hole-punched and not binded, so you are able to just take the relevant chapters to class- no weight hassle.

As for content, I used this textbook for my Intro to Marketing class...
Published on July 7, 2009 by Eve

2.0 out of 5 stars Marketing Loose-leaf Edition
This was the only option unless I wanted to spend an ungodly amount of money for a text book that I needed for my Marketing Class with Devry University (2012-2013 School Year).

It is ok, though you will need to make sure to get your own three ring binder after purchasing this.
Published 21 months ago by Pompmart

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Same as Hardcover Edition, minus the weight, July 7, 2009

As for content, I used this textbook for my Intro to Marketing class and plan on keeping it for future reference. It's good to note, that though this is the 10th edition, other students in the class used the 8th and 9th edition as well, but they were still the same price or more expensive than the loose-leaf edition of the 10th edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marketing class, February 15, 2009
HSCross-stitcher "stitch maker" (Colorado Springs, Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marketing (Hardcover)
Marketing 9th Edition is a very good book for any marketing/business student. The book is up to date and very informative. I wish that the videos could be seen by students at home instead of in a class setting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, January 6, 2010
I ordered the loose leaf version. Great item. Half the price of the hardcover.

It gets one star removed because the cover claims to have a code card to access the online section but it seems to be absent

5.0 out of 5 stars this was exactly what i was looking for!, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Marketing (Hardcover)
i bought this textbook for an amazing deal, and it was in great condition. it has proved to be an effective textbook, (as i teach myself marketing) and i have no regrets about my purchase

2.0 out of 5 stars Marketing Loose-leaf Edition, February 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars marketing book, February 13, 2012
This review is from: Marketing (Hardcover)
Great service with a great product provided for a great shopping experience...Was shipped out promptly...Wish all transactions were as easy and seamless as this one...

4.0 out of 5 stars Marketing book, May 12, 2011
This review is from: Marketing (Hardcover)
The book is fine. It has some writting and highlights but it is readable. That was what the seller posted, so I expected it.
The book arrived in short time in good conditions and very well packed. No complains about that.I have not read the book totally it is going to be for my next course in Fall 2011. But that is the one the professor asked so, I order it in advance to have an idea about the subject.
Thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good initial marketing text, September 14, 2009
This review is from: Marketing (Hardcover)
A very good beginning text for marketing classes. Some of the concepts could have been explained a little better. The profiles of real businesses that are featured do help illustrate the concepts. It has easy to read print and the illustrations are great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved a bunch., September 12, 2009
I saved quite a bit of money by buying this loose leaf edition on Amazon rather than buying the book from my campus bookstore. It arrived right on time and was in perfect condition!

4.0 out of 5 stars True To Their Word, February 8, 2010
I received my Marketing Loose-leaf Edition NEW and in a timely manner. I was not expecting the RETRO 1-1/2" 3 Ring Binder that came with it. That was a plus!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Marketing
Marketing by Steven William Hartley (Hardcover - March 20, 2008)
Used & New from: $0.01