5.0 out of 5 stars great chair
Published on August 17, 2011 by Rosa

2.0 out of 5 stars Bar on the back digs into your lower back
If you slouch these chairs may work for you. If you sit with <relatively> good posture the bar at the back will dig into your lower back. We returned ours. Strong frame construction. No padding on the seat or back - it supports you through tension on the material.
Published on August 2, 2011 by Bryan

5.0 out of 5 stars great chair, August 17, 2011
I ordered the wide model for my husband and the regular model for myself, both chairs were awesome, but after sitting in the wide model I realized it is much more comfortable than the regular chair. Because it is wider, the fabric on the back stretches a little more allowing you to slightly recline, which when comparing the two made a huge difference. I am a size 8 and although I fit in the regular chair, it did not leave much room. I returned my regular chair and ordered a wide model for myself. I would suggest this chair for anyone looking for a stadium chair. Great quality, durable, and easy to transport.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Sturdy and Comfortable but Attach Included Screws, March 7, 2012
This review is from: Markwort Patented Deluxe Wide Model Stadium Chair (Sports)
Most sturdy and comfortable stadium chair that I have found, but heavy.

Also comes with 2 small screws and not obvious what you do with them. Important that you attach them or back cover can slide off. Found following on another website:

One More Thing: Included with each stadium chair is a plastic bag containing 2 small screws. What are these screws for?, you ask. They secure the back of your Stadium Chair, so when you carry the seat to / from the game, your Stadium Chair back stays securely attached to your Stadium Chair seat.
Instructions: Screw each screw into the back of your chair to secure the back to the seat. Look for 2 little indents and screw in the screws.
Approximate Screw Time: 10 seconds.
NOTE: If you forget to screw in the 2 screws, your back will fall off when you carry your chair. However, please do not try and return your chair, for it is not broken. Please use the included screws to secure your Stadium Chair for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the cash and the heft!, November 29, 2012
By the 4th hour of a swim meet when the bleachers have carved indentations into your soul, ones eyes will tend drift hungerly to the well seated bottoms of the better prepared and they will have this chair. At the 5th hour when you promise yourself "never again!" and you try to console yourself with cheap Walmart promises or drift toward the beguiling Dick's (Sporting Goods you cad!) beckoning with sensational deals, Resist! It is here you will find true hope for your burning buns. With this chair, when comes the 6th hour you will not stand and do the waffle butt waddle. Neither will you volunteer to officiate inspired by impure motives of desiring the slightly padded 20 year old metal folding chair. Forget the right branded gear, forget the sharpie, forget the heat sheet but do not forget to bring this chair!

5.0 out of 5 stars stadium chair, May 29, 2011
Best stadium chairs we have ever had. Very sturdy do not move on bleachers good back support, quick delivery, and great quality. Just can't do bleachers anymore without these chairs!

Great chairs

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Stadium Chair...EVER!, January 30, 2012
This review is from: Markwort Patented Deluxe Wide Model Stadium Chair (Sports)
I ordered this chair to sit in while I watch my son's soccer games (and figured I would use it for football games too). I use it twice a week, every week. Before ordering this chair, I was either just sitting on the bleachers with no cushion or I was using the "old school" style stadium seats with the padded bottom and small padded back. I was always in pain by the second half of the game...making the games not very much fun. Now, I sit in total comfort in the Markwort Deluxe Wide Stadium Chair. Let me tell you, this chair is the ENVY of every other parent or spectator at the games. It is super comfortable...the entire game...LOVE IT! I ordered the wide model based on other reviews that I read, and I am really glad I did. I do not like to be squished, I like to relax and sit in total comfort...with this chair that is definitely possible. This chair is a little more expensive than the alternative, but totally worth every penny. The chair is very well made, ensuring that it will last for years to come. So happy with my purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Could use some improvements, July 24, 2011
J. Bell "jdb" (New Haven County, Connecticut United States) - See all my reviews
I've only used this once thus far. I must say the shipping was phenomenal. It came 2 days before the estimated delivery date which allowed me to use it this past Saturday at the Speedbowl NASCAR hometrack. I'm a big fellow weighing in at about 315. I felt it was sturdy enough to hold me without worrying about falling backwards. I could put my feet up on the bench in front of me and lean back just a little.

The only drawbacks thus far is the bar behind my butt and under my legs. The back of my butt and the bottom of my legs started to hurt a little after awhile. This was after sitting in it for 3 hours or so. I plan on remedying this by using a pillow on this chair next time.

I DID see a couple of men who looked very comfortable using bucket seats from a car as a stadium chair. Why didn't I think of that?

2.0 out of 5 stars Bar on the back digs into your lower back, August 2, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, June 4, 2012
TxAgg2011 (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
After sitting on the stands thru a few baseball games and tournaments, I order a pair of these. They are an excellent alternative to sitting on the bleachers and were extremely comfortable for 5 games in our last weekend tournament.

As noted by other reviewers, these are not light weight, probably 6 lbs each. But I've tried the $20.00 models that weigh about 1 lb and are nowhere near as comfortable as these are.

For the modest price difference of $5.00 each, I highly recommend these for adults (males over 200lbs) over the standard size. My wife and 4 yr old also share one as well.

I also am confident these will last for 10+ years because of the quality construction. You will not be disappointed!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., October 1, 2012
My daughter is in the school band, and on competition days we sit in the stands for four or five hours. A seat was a must have. My wife went to the dollar store and purchased a cheap fold up seat that she said was good enough. I, being a large man, decided to put down the cash for a quality seat. My wife doesn't like this chair, but I beg to differ.

Let me start with the negatives. It is heavy. The handle that is built in to it isn't that comfortable if you're going to lug it over a distance, but it's really not that bad. They do make a carrier for this chair but I don't have to lug it that far most of the time so it's not worth it for me. Also, the...um...shall we say...seat of the seat isn't very padded. It supports based on the very strong canvas being stretched over the seat itself. That doesn't give a whole lot of padding for your posterior. It's not something that bothers me much as that I try to move around between sets for competitions and during timeouts for football games. However, it really bothers my wife who likes a soft seat.

The positives far outweigh those problems. The construction is very strong. The chair feels like it will support a small building without complaint. I'm a large man and because of that, I tend to be rough on furniture. This chair hasn't seemed to have a problem with my size. This also leads to having very good back support. I have a bit of problem with my lower back and this chair gives me support in just the right area. If you have upper back problems, you might want to go with a different chair. This chair is squat in dimensions and only supports your lower back.

I like this chair and am glad I plopped down the cash on it.

One suggestion, make sure you use the included screws as instructed. The back of this chair will slide off while you carry it without those screws in place. They have you do this in case you want to embroider the chair back with a team logo or something. I didn't do this and my son, who was walking behind me on our way to the stadium, luckily saw the back slide off and picked it up. Otherwise, this chair would have been ruined.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat...Very sturdy!, November 3, 2011
I followed the advice from another review and purchased the x-wide seat since they purchased one of each size and said the x-wide was far more comfortable. We gave 2 of these to son & daughter-in-law as a gift. They described them as sitting on their livingroom sofa watching a game! Since then, we purchased 2 more for ourselves and used them this week watching high school soccer. They are amazing! This is definitely the way to watch games from stadium seating! Several fans near-by asked where we got them. They are a little heavy but well worth the comfort and stability. There is no wobble or fear of the hook breaking while on the bench. The carry-handles butt up to each other when carrying two seats with one hand. This is a very sturdy chair.

ARRAY(0xa678b378)