5.0 out of 5 stars Batting average is up.
My son loves this. It was recommended by minor league player we know that used it his entire career. It has given my son more confidence in his swing and helped improve his batting average. Whether it is truly physical, mental or a combination of the 2, he is hitting a lot better. Worth the small cost.
Published 15 months ago by David G.

3.0 out of 5 stars Still figure this out.
I have been using this at the start of the season, i just dont know if its truly helping or not. it def makes it more comfortable to hold the bat tho!
Published 2 months ago by Kyle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Batting average is up., May 31, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars still getting use to..., June 19, 2012
I spoke to a pro and he said that if you want help your swing the prohitter is it.. It does get a bit to get use to since it's place on your thumb .. But it works

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, August 23, 2013
I bought this product because i noticed my son pulling back when hitting the ball.

WIth the thumb guard he is hitting the batter with more power and confidence.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps with bat grip, July 26, 2013
I have been using this batting aid at practice. Not yet in a live softball game. It feels good for now. It doesn't really improve the batting on itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - recommended by a professional scout, August 28, 2014
This is a great product. It takes some time to get use to it, but my son loves it. He plays on his high school baseball team and an elite travel baseball team. HIs coaches (one is a professional scout) recommended this product. So, I thought we would try it out. If you have a child that is slim built and regular to skinny fingers the Mid-Size is probably the way to go. I originally ordered the Adult Size but that was too big. I recommend this to anyone that is serious about baseball.

4.0 out of 5 stars It helps, June 1, 2010
I had a bone bruise playing in a wood bat baseball league last year. A friend loaned me his for playoffs and I went 7 for ten. Now I bought my own and it works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars fixed the problem, June 25, 2013
this product does not only cut down the shock of a ball to a bat which most purchase this product for but creates a source of leverage within ur grip without over gripping and helps create more power to the ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Fast delivery. My son loves this.

5.0 out of 5 stars just like in MLB, July 10, 2014
i was in a bit of a hitting slump went from hitting 3rd or forth in the line up to 7th and needed something to help me.i allways see the big time batters in the big leages using this so i thought let me give it a try the 1st time i used it i went 3 for 3 with a double and 2 home runs not sure if this really helped or it was something in my head but who cares eather way ill take that any day.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 9, 2014