Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Color: Orange|Change

on December 9, 2011
I acquired this in a holiday lightning deal on Amazon for th ir ty dol l ars. It arrived very quickly and in good condition. Most importantly, it is very comfortable and seems like a sturdy, well made product. My wife and I have both used it for sitting in bleachers and we both attest to a high degree of comfort. The other reviews pretty much tell it all, but I would reinforce the point that the larger chair of the same brand is more comfortable than this one (we got one of each). However the larger one also takes up a few inches more width on the bleacher, and if you're attending an event that's crowded, you might regret it.

The person who said it's too heavy must have no arm strength whatsoever, or they're totally a troll. Although the Markwort chair is bigger and heavier than the typical padded-fabric seat (which provides vastly less support and comfort), that should come as no surprise to anyone who looks at the picture and sees its frame is made of tubular metal. For being as sturdy and well made as it is, I think it's very lightweight and easy to carry.

I'm glad we got the chair and I would highly recommend it to anyone else. In fact I'd say that if you are thinking about it, get it sooner rather than later, as it looks like something that will last a very long time. Might as well get as much use out of it as you can, while you're still sitting in bleachers watching the kids play basketball and whatnot!
22 comments|58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2011
Needed to purchase a chair to sit on those super-uncomfortable concrete bleachers that so many high schools have. I purchased this stadium chair and one that was a different style (padded on bottom, instead of the "suspended type" seat this one has) to see which one was more comfortable. I thought this one was by far the more comfortable. If you're looking for comfort in a stadium chair...look no further.
0Comment|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2010
I have a touchy back and this chair has really helped. Got one for my husband too and we both are very happy we bought these. Good product, sturdy and easy to carry. Highly recommend and it was a good price. Amazon is the place I go when I need something fast and hard to find.
on February 17, 2012
We have two grand-daughters on basketball teams, one in high-school and one in college. There are no backs on the seats of some of these courts and my Wife has had some lower back problems after the games. I got her this seat which has really helped. I will be getting me one soon.
on January 16, 2013
Purchased this for my wife, our daughter plays travel volleyball and on many weekends we find ourselves sitting in bleachers watching. So far she love this, very sturdy and very comfy. There have been occasions at certain facilities where you cannot hook the seat under the bleachers, not because of the seat but due to the type of bleacher. Even though you cannot "hook" under the bleachers the rubber pads on the bottom provide great stability,

Highly recommend.
on August 29, 2011
I bought this seat a year ago and I am still in love. It is by far the most comfortable stadium chair I have ever used. I use it for football games, and I not sore at all, even at the end of the game. It's heavy but certainly not too heavy for a middle-age adult to carry. I have nothing bad to say about this product.
on July 26, 2011
I bought this chair at a great price compared to any other dealer. I've sat in my chair for hours during a track meet that lasted from 8 am to 5 pm. I was comfortable the entire time. It works because your rear is hoisted mid air and never touches the hard stadium bleachers. The back support is very sturdy. It's a well designed product.
on June 19, 2013
My daughter plays softball and the bleacher seats tend to get to me after a while. I bought this chair and I have had no back problems at all! It's a little bit of a pain to lug around...but so worth it! Tournament days are much better with this chair! I need to find an umbrella that would fit it. Go for it people!
on October 23, 2013
I purchased this item because my back doesn't handle stadium bleachers very well. This item helps immensely and I am very glad I purchased this product. It arrived in a timely fashion and in good condition. I would buy again from this vendor.
on April 23, 2015
Bought two of these because my hubby and I were tired of cold hard stadium seats/bleachers at our son's sports meets. They are comfortable, sturdy, and I am satisfied. They have tough rubber cables underneath that keeps the cloth seat from touching the bleacher, suspending and cradling your bottom. It is also comfortable to lean back in. If they had some kind of clasp to hold it shut when collapsed for transport (it tends to fall back open sometimes depending on where you grab it), and if we hadn't received one with the back on, and the other with the back off that we had to put on ourselves (it was a little tough to get on due to the tension and there really was no reason for it to not have been on there. That was kind of odd.), and if they would have had some kind of instructions with them (they each came with a loose screw...but we couldn't figure out what it was for and there were no instructions), I would have given it five stars.