Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on November 25, 2013
Love this jacket for runs on cool fall and spring days. It works well for layering in the winter too. So glad that I got this jacket. I like the length in the back. I only wish it had more pockets for a place to put my gloves when my hands get too hot.
on September 16, 2012
I am very happy with the product. Light weight,packable. The fit was as expected. Marmot tends to run slim and I have larger hips so I order a size up and it fits well. Does everything I need it to do- water repellant,soft lining,layering,wind repellant.I do wish there were in-seam side pockets but otherwise it is great. It should work well as a packable lightweight jacket for our trips.
on January 9, 2012
I heard AMAZING things about this shirt and I think I had too high of expectations. I wore it over a thermal layer and a fleece layer, and hoped it would be enough in about 40 degrees, but it wasn't warm enough. I guess it's more of a wind blocker than an insulator, which makes sense. I usually wear a small and ordered a medium, which was perfect over a few layers. I might have been happier with it in warmer, windier conditions, but that's not what I needed so I sent it back.
on January 31, 2013
Very good, but some are tight, so do jacket, try to buy big.I do not wear underwear, wear his direct, very comfortable 16 degrees Celsius.
on January 8, 2013
I wear this many times as my only coat. Paired with the right baselayer it's a wonderful all around shirt jacket thing.