5.0 out of 5 stars spend once. this is THE tent., May 5, 2012
This review is from: Marmot Halo 6P Tent
after years of buying cheap store bought tents (ala eureka or coleman), i finally wised up and bought a Marmot Halo 6p. The tent is bombproof. I put it up a day before a nor'easter and it totally was dry and secure. Excellent ventilation and plenty of room not only in the vestibules but inside as well, as this is a 10x10ft tent. The halo feature really makes the walls 'vertical'. So easy to put up and take down.

Watch my video on the tent too! [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tent, August 6, 2011
This review is from: Marmot Halo 6P Tent
I have only had the chance to set up in my backyard, but so far, appears to be a great tent. Thoughtful placement of items, such as multiple, large storage areas on both sides. Side vents are in a good place too. Very easy to set up. I set up by myself in a few minutes. Poles seem to be larger than I am used to, but this is good, because they seem very sturdy. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a high quality family tent.

5.0 out of 5 stars great tent, Met my expectations, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Marmot Halo 6P Tent (Sports)
It is a great tent I used it as soon as I got it, I took my kids to the mountains and we set up camp at 9776 ft (mexico), we had a lot of rain and all of our stuff and ourselves were completely dry. We had a lot of chilling wind and it took it well.
One awesome thing about this tent are the vestibules witch keep our bags and gear dry and also you can leave your boots without bringing in dirt or mud inside the tent.
It also has a great height so you can easily stand up.
I'll definitely recommend this as a family tent.
sincerely
Luis Fernandez

5.0 out of 5 stars Love My Marmot Halo 6-Person Tent, February 22, 2014
This review is from: Marmot Halo 6P Tent (Sports)
To date I have camped in my Marmot almost 30 nights: 7 at Yellowstone, 13 at The South Rim and 4 in Death Valley and 4 in Canyon De Chelly. When I arrived at Yellowstone on June 1, 2013 at the Canyon Campground, I had just got the tent out of my car, when it started snowing and the wind kicked up. Never-the-less, I had no problem putting up this tent all my by myself despite the weather. As long as you stake it out, with just enough slack to allow for the tension of the poles, get your poles ready before hand, put one side into the metal rings, slid the poles through, be sure to hold on to the tubes the poles slid through; because, as you push the pole through that part of the tent wants to lift up, so keep it down by holding on to it. Once you get the main poles in everything else is easy. Lots of room with tons of head room. I've weathered several monsoon days at The Grand Canyon, when I've come back to The Mather Campground and saw other people's tents in the trees, their stuff being eaten and scattered by the Crows, and my Marmot was standing like a little Kentucky Log Cabin! All my stuff was dry. Out here in The Southwest we rarely have to use the rain fly and the view of the night sky through the ceiling of my Halo 6 is outstanding. I was up at Canyon de Chelly several months ago and I was just amazed at the night sky. Just booked 7 nights (June 6th thru 13th) at Yellowstone. I don't care what the weather does; because, I know my Marmot Halo 6 can handle it. Remember this from a old camper. When you buy a tent, you get what you pay for. Yes, the Marmot Halo 6 is expensive; but, do the math. My bill for 7 nights in Yellowstone at The Canyon Campground is $234 bucks. People who are staying at the Lodges are paying 500 bucks a night. Camping is the only way to see, really see, our National Parks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Rugged Family Tent!, April 24, 2012
Joshman "Joshman" (Charlottesville, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marmot Halo 6P Tent
I spent months trying to find the perfect family sized tent that would also hold up in the elements. This tent is it! It has been fantastic.

ARRAY(0xa02ecb58)