5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tent!, September 8, 2012
My wife and I used this tent for the first time in Yosemite last week. It is definitely the best tent I have ever owned and I could really tell the difference in quality. The tent poles were much higher quality than I have ever seen and the design of the tent is ingenious. The cross section of the bars keeps the rain fly lifted off the tent, so the tent has wonderful ventilation. The vestibules are roomy and the materials are all top notch. Its easy to set up and easy to take down and return to the bag. I was fortunate and bought this tent on sale and saved about $75, but I still think the tent would be worth it at full price. My wife and I could not be more pleased with the tent!

4.0 out of 5 stars not a 4 person really, October 18, 2012
This review is from: Marmot Limelight 4 Persons Tent (Sports)
We are a family of seasoned BWCA veterans looking for a replacement of old 4 person tent. I brought this one home and assembled it in a basement. Great quality and design, light, simple enough installation, looks reliable and built well.
The issue is, however, that 4 person will fit in the tent, but it is smaller than needed to have any personal belongings inside or even to sleep comfortably. So, the tent is in fact good for 3 people. To fit 4 person with minimum personal staff the tent has to be one foot wider, as our old Jeep branded tent purchased in Sams for $50 was. Otherwise, great 3 person tent with amenities.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Rains, But Kept us Dry, April 24, 2014
I slept in the tent for 1 week in Rio Dulce Izabal Guatemala Central America. It rained very hard, not one drop of water came into the tent. We had to wait until the day cooled down because the tent is a little warm. When I took the tent apart one of the pull straps that helps stretch one of the pole pockets for the rain fly did come unsewn but it still held on. I will sew it back up. No big deal, but this is why I did not give it 5 stars.

Marmot Limelight 4 Persons Tent