5.0 out of 5 stars Great light, day pack, that can easily pack in suit case or other larger backpack., August 27, 2012
This is a great light, day pack, that can easily be packed in suit case or other larger backpack.
I bought it because there are times when I need a good back pack when traveling. Most day packs take up a lot of room in your luggage. This pack seems light, durable and will be a great day pack to use when traveling.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, February 21, 2013
found this pack on here for 50 bucks through the amazon warehouse.needless to say it was a steal at that price for this pack that i couldnt pass up.i'd checked one out at REI and friggin' loved it and had to have one. the size,weight, etc. is perfect for me.im not the tallest guy at 5'8 so a lot of the modular packs tend to hit me too low in the back.i have an ALICE pack rig that ive modified to accept the MOLLE system used by the military that i had to tweak over the years to get just right.this pack felt right as soon as i slung it on my back.i was amazed at how light the pack is compared with how sturdy it felt and the amount of space it provides.though i havent taken it into the field yet, i know im going to love this pack and log many miles under it.now if they'd just knock off a hundred bucks from the big agnes fly creek UL i'd truly be a happy camper haha...you listening AMAZON?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag for the price and very light, December 9, 2013
All around a good sized bag with the right amount of functionality. I used it on a week long field trip for my company in Wyoming (fall season) and enjoyed it. My only complaint is the material and how thin it feels. I haven't actually damaged it, but part of the weight factor (its REALLY light) is likely due to the material. I'm also not crazy about the outer straps and the way they slip or slide on their own sometimes. I could likely replace that webbing with some more firm/ridged webbing to hold against the straps so it doesn't slide (webbing that comes it with is too silky or smooth and it slips sometimes on its own.)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent pack!, November 3, 2013
This is a great pack! Holds alot of stuff. I've traveled to DC and NYC with it by train, and I hiked up Mt. Garfield in NH to camp the night with it. Very comfortable and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 14, 2013
Very nice, durable bag. Enough compartments to keep equipment seperate and organized but not to many to forget where everything is. Nice color and weight. Excellent bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sack holds everything!, February 6, 2014
I was going on day hikes up Mt Lemon by where I live and my friend was having a hard time keeping up. So I looked into a sack that would hold up well and be able to hold a lot of weight. Great news this is the sack. I'm able to toss my little person friend in the sack and I can take him up the mountain with me and the sack is so big he is able to do things in the sack while I'm carring him around. Last weekend he was making me sandwiches inside the sack while I carried him around the mall. The only cons I can see with this sack is the fact that it doesn't have deployable ladder attached to it so he can get in and out without me dropping him off of my shoulders and the sack could use a little more padding he's always complaining about how I'm not paying attention and hitting him off of trees and rocks. He would also like it if you installed some kind of lighting for the inside of the sack. Overall I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Purrrrfect Match, September 5, 2012
I love it! It's the perfect bag for a girl like me. Not too big, not too small. Just great for my backpacking trips. Thanks to a certain cute guy I know who recommended it to me.

Marmot Kompressor Summit Pack