Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

86%
14%
Size: Large|Color: Black|Change
Price:$94.95

on May 27, 2013
I wore this recently for about 2 weeks, either alone or with a Marmot rain jacket over it. Performance was excellent, but I had to open it up part-way if the temperature got up near 60F. I definitely recommend it for chilly, rainy days. The small zip pocket near the neck is quite useful. It packs as a small bundle. I bought this in the slate grey color, and it is very plain. I would buy another if they bring out some more colors suitable for very senior citizens. :>)
on December 9, 2013
My weight is 87 kg and my height is 1.85 meter and my size is L or XL. My size is L or XL depending on sleeves length. Body fit is L, but depending on the length of sleeves XL must be sometimes, staying fit a little loose. I bought a size L and the fit is correct to use over a thin t-shirt (same to picture). I recommend buying a size L to use on a t-shirt or sweatshirt to have a right fit.
on January 17, 2013
I purchased the vest and did return it. When wearing a vest I like a small amount of Warmth it holds to my upper body. I do Love the Mormot products but this particular vest was not warm at all in my opinion. Even though wearing it over a light weight pull over I actually felt chilled as if I was wearing a dry fit cooling shirt . Marmot rates this Softshell vest as an M3 which is a breathable Softshell best for Aerobic activities in drier & milder conditions. Just keep in mind if you plan on wearing this vest to keep the warmth in....you will find there is a chilling effect.
on January 30, 2013
Everything wanted in ski/casual lightweight outerwear with fine style/workmanship and quaility materials that is perfect for keeping your corebody warm alone or under your jacket. Considered dozens of other vests and found best one so purchased same. Requested and received incorrect size by my mistake, but contacted Paragon Sports who simply had me return the wrong-sized item without problems, while they paid shipping costs to mail me the right-sized vest with short turn-around.
on February 3, 2013
This is a great product. Sleek, not bulky, and has a comfortable soft-shell. I mostly wear it for layering, and would highly recommend.
on August 26, 2011
This is the way all online deals should go. The item was perfect and it was a flawless transaction. Thanks!
on September 18, 2014
Very nice. Gave it to my husband, loved it.