5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for
The only thin gloves I have liked so far for hiking didn't want snow gloves just good athletic ones and these fit the bill
Published on April 13, 2011 by unchewable

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful gloves, not expected of Marmot quality
Published 20 months ago by Thomas H.

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful gloves, not expected of Marmot quality, November 19, 2012
These gloves are awful, I used it everyday for about a week before it started shedding. I would say that I lightly used it before it started wrinkling and shedding. The logo on the forehand has stitching on the inside which makes it uncomfortable. It's not very high quality either considering the price and I don't see these lasting past this winter. Pros are that it is light and and you can handle whatever's in your wallet without taking them off. Would not buy again and left disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars one cool pair of gloves, January 24, 2011
These are probably the coolest looking pair of gloves I've ever owned, but they're certainly not the warmest. Thin and weighing about as much as a hummingbird, these fleece gloves quite literally fit like a glove. They are very thin and allow you full mobility of your fingers. They even allow me to pull my thin Metrocard out of my wallet, swipe it and put it back in my wallet, all while wearing them.

On the other hand, when the wind blows I can feel it gently passing through the gloves. They work well enough and look great, but I wouldn't count on them to keep me warm and dry for continuous sub zero weather or a good snowball fight. But I gotta admit, I do like 'em.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, April 13, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Power Stretch Glove, September 3, 2011
The material of these gloves is very soft and very warm at the same time. It fits the men's hand size M perfectly, you should not buy a bigger or smaller than your regular size. I would have improved the tips of the fingers on these gloves, so as the material they are made of would have some purpose and function. I thought the elastic material is specially designed to use the touch screen of an iPhone or an iPad, but it did not work that way.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good qualify, March 3, 2013
I have had them for about a month and only use them to bum around in, drive to work, etc.. Have never used them for outdoor work, etc., yet they are already starting to degrade. Fabric is pilling up on the palms and one of the finger stiches is already coming apart. Too bad too, because they fit great and are really comfortable. Would not recommend that anyone buy them. My last pair of gloves that were of similar light weight were a thin fleece pair of Columbia gloves that I had for like 10 years before they started to wear out. Wish I could find a nother pair of those. Don't buy these, they are cheaply made and do not last.

3.0 out of 5 stars These pill-up, February 5, 2013
Mark Ed (Stoneham, MA, USA) - See all my reviews
I have used these gloves a few times for winter hiking. I have found that these gloves tend to pill-up. I'm concerned how long they will last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 13, 2014
They were exactly what the recipient had requested and the size was perfect. Excellent. Fully satisfaction from the person who received them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Lightweight Gloves, March 9, 2013
K. Park (Colorado Springs, CO United States) - See all my reviews
These are great, light weight and the XL size actually were big enough which is rare. The finger pads gve them grip--its' possible to get a credit card out of a wallet and hold a glasee. Will buy a spare pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Glove Liner, January 12, 2013
Charles L. Ehlers (Colorado Springs, CO, US) - See all my reviews
Works very well with the Marmot Men's Precip Shell Glove. Can also be used as a glove by itself if not too cold. A little thicker than most liners but I think that's because it's made specifically to use with the Marmot shells.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get pilly, December 30, 2012
If all you are looking for is driving gloves these are the perfect glove. If you expose these to any of the elements they will pill up.

Marmot Men's Power Stretch Glove