5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
100% waterproof and fit very nicely over khaki pants or can wear them on their own. Adjustable cuffs mean they will have a tight fit over any shoe or boot and wont drag on the ground. Medium fits my 31" waist perfectly and the length is great for my 5'11" height. Non-insulated so great for the warm weather.
Published 6 months ago by Clayster

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird Cut
Published 16 months ago by Cooper Marcel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 15, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars The are tough pants..., October 19, 2013
This review is from: Marmot Men's Precip Pant
These are some really tough pants. I was wearing them as wind pants on a canoe trip a while back and we were experienceing horrible winds and had to camp on an unknown island. Little did we know in was covered in thorns! I won't say these pants are brand new anymore, but they still keep the rain out!

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird Cut, November 30, 2012
Cooper Marcel (Cascadia (NW United States + Vancouver)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marmot Men's Precip Pant (Apparel)
These pants have a strange cut. It appears to be a common problem with waterproof pants. With this particular pair they have zero room for your butt. I am a standard "no butt" kinda guy, but even my butt was too big for these pants. They had tons of room in the front for a low belly that I don't have- wonder if there are very many people with even less ass than me and a big low belly? I'm not sure I understand the need to an elastic waist like this unless Marmot simply couldn't figure out how to construct a properly fitting pair of pants. I bought these pants partially because the picture looks like the pants are shaped well. I'd say this is pretty misleading.

Quality looks fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tears easily, February 27, 2014
This review is from: Marmot Men's Precip Pant (Apparel)
I wore the pants for some field work during a rainy day, and they lasted about 2 hours. After brushing against a tree branch, the entire leg of the pant tore - yielding all water-proofing useless and the pants with no value. I'd say look elsewhere for rain pants.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very thin, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Marmot Men's Precip Pant (Apparel)
The cost of these pants and the actual quality of the pants do not go together. They are so thin. They don't really do anything for the person wearing them. Not waterproof. Not warm. Not what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, Great Price and Durable., November 15, 2013
Good fit, Great price and Durable. The allow good freedom of movement while protecting you from the elements. Get some.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay Dry, August 3, 2013
This review is from: Marmot Men's Precip Pant (Apparel)
These pants worked as expected and when paired with the Marmot rain jacket i can stay dry in a monsoon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Marmot Men's Precip Pant (Apparel)
Keeps you dry. Doesn't have great ventilation but does the job. Zipper pockets are nice to make sure electronic items and your wallet don't get wet.

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Marmot Men's Precip Pant (Apparel)
they fit over my shoes, and breathe well. They also are light and pack well. I haven't really tested in a true downpour.Also I am a little concerned about the zippers holding up.

5.0 out of 5 stars DRY for a long time, August 14, 2013
This review is from: Marmot Men's Precip Pant
Great outdoor pants for almost every occasion.
A must if you own the matching jacket.
Highly waterproof and pretty comfortable as well.
Deeper pockets would be nice but no big deal.

ARRAY(0x99f26ef4)