5.0 out of 5 stars Best coat EVER!
This is without question the BEST coat I have EVER owned. It is lightweight and yet incredibly warm. We have been having temperatures right around zero and I am perfectly warm and comfortable in this coat. Unquestionably worth the money.
Published on January 18, 2011 by David Wagenfeld

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality is disaster, the worst jacket I ever had
I bought a yellow jacket - the quality is disgusting. Very thin light semi transparent material under which some dark feathers, which creates a feeling of being a lot of dirty spots on the jacket. On the second day of wearing the feathers began to climb from under the material like from some old granny pillow from horror movies...
This quality can be expected from...
Published 11 months ago by Kira

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coat EVER!, January 18, 2011
David Wagenfeld (Kalamazoo, MI United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars There just aren't enough good things I can say about this jacket!, March 3, 2013
Looks great. Lots of pockets and features. Detachable hood (important for me -- not a hood type). And most of all, incredibly warm! I live in sunny California and need to hit the east coast in the dead of winter -- a LOT. This jacket keeps me warm and cozy and dry. Got snowed in with a Nor'easter and didn't even mind chopping ice off the car and sidewalk; Really -- trust me, this jacket rocks. Saw it on the Newscasters covering storms and even the women were wearing the men's jacket. The men's fit me perfectly so I got it. A perfect jacket!

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, January 26, 2012
So I brought my friend a marmot for christmas and he loved it!!!!
The color was perfect and it fit true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size, October 1, 2013
Right clothes,Just the right size, height 180 selected L code, it looks very nice, comfortable and breathable. We recommend the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment for cold winters, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Marmot Men's Stockholm Jacket (Sports Apparel)
Bought this jacket to layer up for the freezing winter and it has not disappointed. The material looked a bit shiny when it first arrived but has dulled up enough over use to avoid the 'trash bag' look. Down has kept me nice and comfortable and the numerous pockets have been very handy. Pricey, but worth the investment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality is disaster, the worst jacket I ever had, January 29, 2014
This quality can be expected from the jacket of few tens of bucks but definitely not from one costs almost three hungered.
If I did not have to pay for the shipment from Europe I would definitely return it.
Looks absolutely different from the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marmot Men's Stockholm Jacket, January 15, 2014
Bought this for my son, and he was very pleased and excited. The fit was perfect and he says it keeps him warm. Great Product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain coat, November 29, 2013
Fits snug and keeps me warm with excellent insulation, I live in the east coast so I get to see low temps so far so good even in the snow.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, May 4, 2013
i like this and fit my size and i will order later i like this color and looking ok anh i like

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this jacket, March 10, 2014
Given that I have yet to wear it skiing, the fit is perfect and it is super light. Given the reputation of Marmot, I expect it to be great on the slopes - which will probably be late next fall at this point :( In any event, it's a great jacket at a great price :) Thanks!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›