5.0 out of 5 stars warth !
wearing these hunting , under my trigger release for my bow . just enough warmth for extra cool nights at the change of the season.
Published 22 months ago by daniel

3.0 out of 5 stars Marmot wrist gaiters help in the cold.
Lighter weight fabric than expected, but it hold up fairly well to help with humb and wrist arthritis in cool/ cold weather worn along with light gloves.
Published 17 months ago by David Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars warth !, November 20, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, October 14, 2011
Inq "inqunknown" (beaumont, TX, USA) - See all my reviews
Pricing could be better, but that's biased consideration. The product is what I thought and expected, shipment was timely, and the product arrived in expected condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Beautiful
And I liked it

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, October 22, 2013
I use these when shoveling snow and have used them in -14°F weather. They help tremendously to keep warmth in and the snow out of my glove.

3.0 out of 5 stars Marmot wrist gaiters help in the cold., April 29, 2013
David Graham "uuglypher" (East River, South Dakota, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves them, April 10, 2013
Bought them for her for hiking and snowshoeing. She uses them for running and cold weather outings on occassion. She loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marmot wrist gaiters, April 2, 2013
I love these! They are the perfect solution for work or play. I use them outside at work with a glove over them on sccident scenes. They keep my hands watm and give me the dexterity I need. They are the perfect EMS companion.

4.0 out of 5 stars works nice with underarmour, March 11, 2013
I wanted a pair for snowboarding so my hands were not completely exposed when I took my gloves off, and so snow would not get to me if it slipped past my glove and jack. I tuck it right into the sleeve of my underamour and it works great. I did think they would be a little thicker, but over all I am pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars No stretch, cheap fabric, February 25, 2013
I bought these for my employees to replace their worn out WristHuggers (company now out of business). I thought the additional cost was warranted by the Marmot name, thinking quality. Boy was I wrong. These things developed holes on the first day for 3 of my guys, have no stretch memory, so they slip down, and even split seams for one guy, who had to have his mom sew the pair together again. Save your money - maybe as fashion accessories these would work, but as functional winter gear? No way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, February 6, 2013
Why did I pickup these gloves? I wanted something that would allow me to keep my digits free while keeping me warm. Although I am not allergic to wool, it was important that I find something that lays flat and smoothly on my skin. My computer is setup in the coldest place of the house so I needed gloves that wouldn't inhibit my ability to type or game. They fit nicely and I don't have any problems with them when playing fps games or working on the computer. Also, while I am outside, I really hate having gloves while using my phone or taking them off. They're not a replacement for cold weather gloves but they're enough to keep you warm while you perform quick tasks like texting or typing on the phone. I live in New York and 30 degree weather with these things seem fine. If it gets any colder, I shove my hands into my pockets. Since they extend further down your wrists and hug your wrists wind doesn't really bother me anymore. I hope to try these rock climbing at some point.

Pros:
lays flat
one size fits all (I have large hands and they fit just fine)
look good
allows fingers to maintain dexterity

Cons:
They're kinda pricey
not a replacement for gloves

Marmot Men's Stretch Wrist Gaiter