Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$180.00 - $200.00

on May 25, 2013
I purchased to wear under my waterproof shell when temps dip while riding my motorcycle. In Maine, the weather in the spring can be unpredictable. I go on a ride and the weather will suddenly drop from 70 to 40 without warning. This jacket packs small in my backpack and will keep me warm when the temps dip. It's not too bulky to wear under my jacket. The fabric is very soft and I suspect it wouldn't be very durable if used without a shell. So far, though, it's held up well.
on June 18, 2013
I really recommend this jacket. It keeps me warm, same as my wool coats, but without the weight (it's really lightweight). Fits me really well (I'm 5'10", 150 lbs) and I love the color. It folds inside its own pocket into a pillow (this is great when traveling). My only complaint would be that some feathers inevitably do come out through the fabric, but not enough to make me give this jacket a bad review.
on December 31, 2012
This jacket is like a miracle. The 800 fill down is extremely warm, unbelievably light and a joy to wear when the temp dips into the winter realm. Its not too bad (or warm) for those spring or fall cool days or nights. It packs down into its own pocket and can be either stashed into a pack taking up little room or it can be used as a very soft pillow. It just plain looks as good as it warms the body too. But perhaps best of all, it is so light that you can pack a great deal of warmth in your pack and not even realize you are packing it around. Then you can whip it out at hike's end and be toasty and smiley as you cook dinner in camp. If you are interested in having a very packable and very warm piece of luxury, get this jacket. I did and I am glad I did.
on January 27, 2013
I have all kinds of jackets. Way too many in fact. I searched for awhile for the perfect down jacket, and with this purchase, I found it.

It weighs almost nothing, and yet keeps me perfectly warm and comfortable. The material is really soft and lightweight, and it breathes just the right amount. The down filling is the perfect amount - not too stuffy or too scarce. The elastic around the wrists is slightly looser than my wrists so it's comfortable while still keeping the jacket on. The zipper is durable and glides easily.

Couldn't be happier with this purchase. All my other jackets are now lonely :)
on March 8, 2013
The only reason I am writing this is to help people who have read the negative reviews. First this is a very nice light weight down jacket personally I love it. Please note this is not a jacket for abuse like a Carhardt work jacket or even walking thru briar patches.

For what it is its great and you cannot get an armored car to perform like sports car. This jacket is super light but for everyday normal use is fine for me but Im not a mechanic or anything. I also own the matching vest which I love to.

Dont pay attention to idiots who write reviews of an ultralight down jacket to perform like a hardshell. Probably the same guy who uses his lawn mower as a hedge trimmer.:)
on January 4, 2014
I'm a big fan of this coat. I'm never cold when I wear it (during the Colorado winter) and unlike many other coats like it, it is not heavy. When you take it out of the box, it seemed almost too light, but trust me, it's a great coat.
on January 3, 2013
I use it for winter hiking and am quite comfortable in it. It's easily packable in it's own pocket. Very light weight and warm on really cold days.
on April 7, 2013
The surprising thing about this jacket is how well it works in freezing temperatures for how lightweight it is. If wearing this while hiking in the woods, I recommend wearing an outer shell over this, to prevent any tears. Excellent quality and true fit (I got the x-large, and I'm 6'1" 225 lbs.). I am so impressed, I'll be looking at one of the lightweight Marmot rain jackets for springtime
on February 21, 2013
I will admit.......when I first received this jacket I was ready to immediately return it.
It came in a super small box and when I opened it the jacket looked like it would in no way keep me warm in a Minnesota winter.

Boy was I wrong......I have worn it many times in temps down to 0F and it has kept me nice and warm.
It's unbelievable what high quality 100% down can do to keep you warm.
It's super light weight also.....almost feels like a wind breaker type jacket.

I'd rank it 5 stars but a bit leery of the longevity of the outer lining.......will report back after more usage and update accordingly.
on March 6, 2013
This is my very first down jacket/sweater. I did quite a bit of research and found that this jacket had the best reviews. I've had it now for a few weeks and absolutely love it. It's so light and yet so warm. It really does help to get a little motion in it to warm up though. It's important to get some body heat generated to trap the heat next to your skin. If you're not moving and put this on outside on a cold day, you can still feel pretty chilly. But once you start moving, it warms up great.