4.0 out of 5 stars fleece beanie is nice !
Published on March 17, 2011 by Jeanne Coughlin

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat, way over priced
It is thin and fits under a ski helmet. Not as warm as I'd like it to be. Could be a little longer also. Does not cover all of my ears.
Published 16 months ago by Dan Leiher

4.0 out of 5 stars fleece beanie is nice !, March 17, 2011
Jeanne Coughlin (Quincy, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marmot Men's Power Fleece Beanie (Apparel)
When I first got this, I thought is was kind of small and light for the money. It fits over the head so that is almost does not cover your ears, as most other ski hats do. In that way, it is kind of short or small. However, I finally got used to it and find that it has enough coverage - barely. I like the fact that it is so lightweight and the color black is perfect because it can match my melon color ski jacket since melon in ski hats is hard to find. It would also be a great hat for backpackers or cross country skiers in the winter time since it is so light. It is warm enough being fleece, but does not provide any degree of water resistancy. Also, if you want insulation when getting wet or out in snowy weather while you are sweating, then you should probably go with wool instead of this fleece hat because the wool will insulate when wet. The only drawback with wool is that it is scratchy, which is why they often provide fleece linings to the wool ski hats.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat, way over priced, June 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for a well made quality fleece hat., March 15, 2013
Earth Mother (Sonoma County, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marmot Men's Power Fleece Beanie (Apparel)
This is very nice quality. It is soft. It fits well on big man, stretchy and comfortable. I tried it too and it fits fine also on medium women's head.