botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM Your Garage

80%
20%

on January 4, 2013
I got this for my son for a 6-week camping trip to the Canadian Rockies and rainy Alaska and believe me this little jacket got a workout! Never a leak, never a split seam. These are fantastic! The only nit I would pick is that they are not at all warm. If you will be in a place that is cool (or cold), get a size larger so you can wear layers underneath. As a straight rain jacket in warm weather, it's perfect!
on November 6, 2011
We bought 3 - one for each kid. They're lightweight, easily compress for stuffing into a book bag, and keep the rain off. They also have held up to the general rough-and-tumble exposure that any child puts clothing through.
on January 23, 2013
This coat is great! My son is a large nine-year-old (about the size of a typical 10 year old), and the size Large fit him perfectly, with a little room to grow. It is warm and waterproof. Very sharp looking, too.
on February 28, 2013
We spent 2 days of consistent rain during a recent cub scout event and this
jacket kept my son dry throughout the weekend. The rain was constant but not
crazy heavy, winds were moderate (10mph). I would buy this jacket again.
on May 6, 2013
I purchased two of these coats, one for each of my boys. I have a 9 year old and 13 year old. I purchased one size larger than I normally would buy them so they had a little room to grow. However, even the larger size was too small for both of them. I had to send the larger one back and give my 9 year old the coat I purchased for my 13 year old.

I love love love the coat itself and would give this purchase 5 stars if the sizing wasn't so different then everything else I buy for my kids. It is light weight, great looking and really protects my son from the wet weather, and I live in Seattle so that really means something. :)
on October 8, 2012
Love these Jackets. VERY good quality. I bought 2. Kids stayed warm and DRY. Rolling and going crazy in the snow. Major snowball fights. Jacket worked perfect! Also thin so we can use during warmer weather too. Packed in the suitcase easy.
on December 5, 2012
I love this jacket. I'm looking forward to using it in the rain.

I'm a woman's XS and found the boys jackets significantly cheaper priced. It makes a great replacement to a woman's XS, well-fitted except it is a little baggy around the chest (length of jacket and sleeps are great) but nothing significant. If you're a woman's XS looking to save some money - definitely recommend it!
on February 27, 2013
It was raining for days on end here in Florida and I needed a new rain jacket. I am a short woman and know I can fit into a boy's x-large jacket. I was a little worried ordering this on line as sometimes, sizes can differ. And it fits me like a glove. It repelled the water great and it is comfy. I am very satisfied with this purchase and being a boys, it saved me some money too!
on May 9, 2013
I bought a M for my 7 year old (he's normal build and about 126cm tall). It's a nice fit now and may last him more than one season. It's lightweight, super dry and a great looking jacket.
on May 4, 2013
The jacket fit just as size guidelines indicated. Great quality, lightweight, and easy to add to the 10 essentials kit. We anticipate many scout outings ahead nice and dry!