4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sleeping Bag for the Price, March 11, 2013
I purchased this sleeping bag because I started a temporary job in the Lower Yukon School District of Alaska, and for this job I am required to fly out to the different schools in the district each week. Unfortunately, not every place has a nice bed with blankets waiting for me, so I had to get myself a sleeping bag for a few of these stays.

I'm 6'2" and just over 200 lbs, and this sleeping bag fits me with room to spare. It is comfortable, the stuff sack is great, and it is warm enough that I'll be able to use this bag as a replacement for my old Northface bag that I've used backpacking for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy, January 26, 2013
I'm 6'1 and getting the long was the right choice, plenty of room and warmer than a bug in a rug. I think this bag is gonna be a winner in all the climates that i will be using it in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value in a sleeping bag, October 23, 2012
Timothy Hunt (GREENVILLE, TX, US) - See all my reviews
If you are looking for a sub artic down sleeping bag this is not your choice. If a well made and designed sleeping bad for moderate temperatures is what you seek this is it. Great value for the price. Very well made. I am six foot two hundered pounds and it fits me very well. Promptly shipped with stuff sack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good & Long!, November 5, 2013
Haven't taken it camping, but it's long enough for my growing teenager, and he loved that it had a "stuff" bag. It looks like it will work well for those scouting campouts and backpacking trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready for the Jamboree, July 10, 2013
Harvey W. (Cold Spring, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Purchased due to small rolled up size and recomendations. Amazing how small this gets. Will get it's first real work out next week. West Virginia here I come...